Outdoor Irish Guerilla supersoil grow Think different and RQS auto northern lights

Looking great dude, you'll find autos take longer to finish up outdoor. As for mulching I top dress heavily with compost and throw some dead brush on top but I'm mainly growing photos so just keep an eye out if it's too hot for the plants. Keep up the great work mang.

Ok cheers dude! Is the dark colour of the forming buds anything to worry about?

I don't believe so, looks like colour coming out due to the cold temps.

update !!! went to 2of the spots today all looking super :) all shortstuff that have been out 2 weeks are quite small but have started flowering !! and the 9 NL's that have been out 5 weeks, a few just have started flowering and some not quite yet !! but they are getting huge!!!!!!! it must of been the shock has gave them extra veg time!! but hoping they will all be finished for the start of july !! On my way to the spot today I couldn't believe my eyes ! A few weeks ago I had saw 3 suspicious looking filled holes like someone had grown here before a long time ago I checked then for roots and traces but were very fine if any !! then today whats was there?? you guessed it ! 3 two week old plants surrounded by plasit cages and copper tape !! No fuckin way lol Good luck bro ! jus hope he doesn't find mine !

Northern lights! week 9 lol should be near finished

Attachments

• IMG_2918.JPG
    IMG_2918.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2920.JPG
    IMG_2920.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 94
Short stuff autos week 6

Attachments

• IMG_2921.JPG
    IMG_2921.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2919.JPG
    IMG_2919.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2922.JPG
    IMG_2922.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 81
As Ireland has been getting what we get in Scotland weather wise (aka cold windy wet n generally what I would call shite - I think you started them all a bit prematurely (a bit like I did) - but they will catch up - but don't be surprised if they take another month or even two. Some of the varieties I've had have kept flowering and growing well beyond the 'expected' period. Some lower bud removal to keep me happy - but the tips just kept going until we had a warm wet period and some mould appeared (that was last year in which we had a very good May June but a wet n still Warm August.

As Ireland has been getting what we get in Scotland weather wise (aka cold windy wet n generally what I would call shite - I think you started them all a bit prematurely (a bit like I did) - but they will catch up - but don't be surprised if they take another month or even two. Some of the varieties I've had have kept flowering and growing well beyond the 'expected' period. Some lower bud removal to keep me happy - but the tips just kept going until we had a warm wet period and some mould appeared (that was last year in which we had a very good May June but a wet n still Warm August.
yea man the weather hasn't been on our side!!hoping its on the turn I will go have a look tomorrow I really need some to be ready in a month lol hoping the more mature ones will be, but the big less mature ones will take all july for sure ! I think your right dude!
what have you got going?

Back