Outdoor Irish Guerilla supersoil grow Think different and RQS auto northern lights

ok that's good news and bad!put stones in the first 10 NL but just about to pot the TD's just in time cheers !!

thank for the response just in time! potting the td's tomorrow ! jus ordered another 300w cfl too be sure

Welcome Kontiki your plan sounds sweet i must say, are you starting in 20 litre pots ?

no I wish man starting on 2 litre pots and then going into the ground !! not possible to fit 30 20l pots in a pop up tent lol! pics coming soon

Yea my next post was gonna say thats feckin massive !

HELP PLEASE
ok so I transplanted 3 days ago! I went down to the spot last night and again this afternoon ! they looked a little bit better today but they are still not looking great! they are 22days old and started in a mix of: peat wormcasting pelite, coco, top soil!! they started getting little light brown areas on leaves before I transplanted so I watered with a little Epsom salts and molasses. My biggest problem now is the have been in their new home 3day and leaves are a little droopy and turned up and the newer leaves seem to be to pale of a colour ! in two of the plants I lost a fan leaf I think it happened in transport

Attachments

• IMG_2858.jpg
    IMG_2858.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_2859.jpg
    IMG_2859.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2860.jpg
    IMG_2860.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2861.jpg
    IMG_2861.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 83
Subbed for this,good luck bud!

Dont look too bad, perhaps just give them water for the next week, new growth is allways a little paler.

As maffro said, they don't look too bad. Your soil should be rich enough so no nutes required. Just plain water for now. Don't fret too much, I am sure you will end up with a super grow. Enjoy the adventure !

We are !

eP.

ok cheers for the calming words of advice lol!! I will check again in a few day! still a few very busy weeks ahead with the other babies! it has changed now from 10 NL 11 TD's and 12 shorttuff mixed. Killed 20 TD's in germination but we wont talk about that!!

Back