Outdoor Irish Guerilla supersoil grow Think different and RQS auto northern lights

ok not going so good but not all bad !! I ph tested my soil mix using a soil testing kit with the colour chart, it seems a little alkaline which is very strange! I was thinking of mixing some peat moss through the soil which isn't used yet to lower the ph a bit ! should this work and how much ? I watered the 10 nl with cold coffee/molasses/seabird guano (coffee was to lower ph) and wrapped them up good with shrink wrap! went down today and the leaves don't seem to be hanging any more but the tips of some leaves a little brown (like nute burn) and all a little pale green! But in saying that the weather has been shit really shit!! I guess just leave them and see!! Could the transplant shock or whatever made the leaves hang for 10days stop them autoflowering?? so all the other plants will go out this weekend 11/13 shortstuff look healthy 1 is tiny and really pale and the one plant which was growing way way faster than the others,it was the beast, started hanging its leaves then next day it was completely wilted ! I watered and it didn't bring it back!! its a goner so strange !! I cant understand what happened !! I checked the roots! no root rot! they got all the same treatment as others !! 4-5 days between each watering until the soil is dry !! some of the others leaves are hanging a tiny bit !! jus hope it doesn't get worse! the temps don't get higher than 24celcius maybe got a little cold in dark period ! but others were ok! Do plants ever die like that because of genetics ?? lol because he was growing super fast !! the 11 td's are looking fine also. any help is much appreciated!!

You won't loose the af trait. The cold and transplant will slow the progress a bit. If the cold holds out expect smaller plants, and they might finish a bit later than your expectation.

Kontiki the weather here suck too gales and rain since last week, dont think my outdoor girls have met the sun yet! About your plants i dont know what to say, was the bigish plant nearer the light ? would it have dried out quicker as it drunk more than the others ?
Ive always struggled with young plants so best get advice off a pro ! Mention it on the help thread ?

Ok so the 11 TD's were transplanted tonight ! I let them stay In their pots for 4-5 weeks just to buid a root mass to recover from the transplant ! I have benn hardening them off for a week in a greenhouse! it worked worked for me first time transplanting like this! The NLs that haven been outside for 3 weeks are pulling through and don't look to bad(see pics) but just started to get eaten by slugs! I have copped tape on the pots but need to take more action! Im thinkin beer traps! copper scrubbies wraped around the stem and copper tape around the stem and beer traps! any other ideas appreciated! Although the Nl's are defo not flowering no pistols! has the place for the preflower to emerge but no pistols even though some had pre flowers before transplanting! here is some pics of the NL , will have pics of the TD,s soon and the shortstuffs goin out tomorrow

all the outdoor photos are NL.s and the indoor photos are the TDs at Week 3 ish but they exploded outside in the greenhouse just hope they keep her lit

Attachments

• IMG_2885.JPG
    IMG_2885.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2886.JPG
    IMG_2886.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_2887.JPG
    IMG_2887.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2888.JPG
    IMG_2888.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_2889.JPG
    IMG_2889.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 108
  • IMG_2883.JPG
    IMG_2883.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_2884.JPG
    IMG_2884.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 101
Looking schweeet man! Ye try the beer traps and sprinkle diatomicious earth on the soil around the stem if you can find it. I hate slugs lol

yea wee slime balls! I wish they would just slide on!! I put out beer traps and removed any twigs and roots around the pots!! I found some organic slug pellets iron phosphate, if I put these around the holes, not in the holes 10inches away will it be ok! I don't know how organic they are! I says organic certified ! but if the rain comes and washes some of them on to y soil will It kill the microlife in my soil? I bought them but havnt used them yet !! any one tried these?
Diatomaceous earth only works when dry right? well im gonna get some anyway but the palnts being outdoors in Ireland it might not work so good but will try any way.
What about mulching the small pots inside the holes with sand?
and finally and guerrilla uk growers outher have problems with infestation of bud with insects???? friend lost a crop to it! he didn't know exactly what it was !! thrips maybe I don't know any advice on this and how to prevent would be great!
24?/30 in the wild finishing tonight

shitty weather !! even for Ireland still getting the april showers much too often. That's all 30 in the ground! no shrink wrap on the cages as much as I would like it there Its losses so much stealth from above and cacthes the wind to much!! Still no pistols on the NL an I think they are 7weeks today lol!!!!!! they are supposed to be finnised in a weeks !!! Just have to wait and see There was pre flowers on all the 11tds and 11 Short stuff that went out last week! hope they stay flowering Definitely less stressed than the Nl's and were hardened off much better! il give a little check on them tomorrow!

Last edited:
Ok so Checked the NL that have Been going ages! On all the plants the tips of the leaves and the new Growth is yellow ! I dont know what is Causing it! Hére is some pics any help welcome

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 79
And theese aré two of the TD's they have Been outside a week Now Buds turning very dark I hope Its just purpling because of the cold temps! Most of the other TD,s aré not flowering just like theese Ones yet! The first 3 Photos aré the same plant and the last photo is another TD

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg