Mephisto Genetics Invasion from Planet Mephisto. Medic vs. The Toofless Aliens

Back from the Cups in Dam and i learned another lesson. Never ever leave your Babys alone more than max 48 hrs. For me it was 96 hrs away and resulted in 1 Dead Supernatural Og Baby. Though i gave em enough for 4 Days away but she was a lil bit more thristy than the rest. The rest of them is looking ok a slight nuteburn but new growth looks perfect. Also the 3 Auto Blues i planted before i went away are out of the Ground and growing along nicely. I guess from the look of their size they must have been come out 4/20, at least they looking like the typical 3 days old seedlings here.

Also threw 1 Heisenberg Special and 1 Hubbabubasmelloscobe in to backup the lost Supernatural og. So im running with 4 x 6l Airpots 4 x 8l Smart Pots and 1 x 6 l Normal Fabric Pot in the Hs 80 now under 2 x 300w Mars Hydro which get supported by a 125 w Growking Saga Led Panel (3w cree 5 w cree and 3 w Osram chips) which busts out a nice 1200 par. Getting this Baby by end of next Week.

Il snap a few Pics of the lil ones this Evening and add them over here.

Its been a lil while.....had some rough Days in the Meantime and were too busy for doing any Forum Stuff. So heres a quick Update of whats going on in my Mephisto Tent. Just Copped the Auto Blues Midged which was a 10-15 cm Single Cola on a Stem and the Fantasmo Dom. Supernatural Og yesterday. The blues went 78 Days the Supernatural Og 86. Both werent in the best conditions half their Life when my Ph Pen wrecked. But they both catched up nicely after i started Tangs Easy Feeding on them(without the Overdrive didnt had the bucks at the last order). Heres a quick snap of one of the middle Branches Buds of the Supernatural...
IMG-20160704-WA0004.jpg

And then we have 4 Teenys 3x Sour Bubbly and 1 x Toofles Aliens all in 6 l Airpots the Sours are sitting on Coco the Toofless Alien sits on Cheap Supermarket soil with 25% Coco added to air it a bit. All of them are at the Balcony over the Daytime and over Night in the Hs 80 with 2 x 300w Mars Hydro Old model (1x 3w, 1x 5w Model) Lights 24/0. Toofless Alien is 29 Days old Today and the Sours 24 Days.Pics of them are from 3 Days ago they are Stretching mad (aproax4-5cm a day for the Sours 2,5-3,5cm the Toofless Alien). To say for the Coco ones i finetuned the Shedule to Day 1-7 Water Only Day 7-14 0.5ml Sensi Coco Grow Ph Perfect per Liter Day 21-25 Water Only then Switch to Tangs Shedule. Worked out fine no Nute Burn no Suffering Vigor Growth as you can see on the Pics(bit stretchy on the Sours from the first Balcony Days). First 3 Pics are the Sours the the Toofles Alien .
Sour Bubbly.JPG
Sour Bubbly2.JPG
SourBubbly3.JPG
Toofless Alien.JPG

The Sour Bubbly´s are stretching like mad they are between 55-62 cm now. The Toofless Alien sits at 47 cm and already shoots out some nice Budsites. All 4 got 1,5 ml Sensi Bloom Ph Perfect + 1ml Calmag per Liter today. Ill snapp a few Pics of them in a Minute and upload them.

Here we go with some snaps of the Sour Bubblys No 1 is the Stretchy One No 2 has some nice fatty Indica shaped Leafes and No 3 is a very Branchy One.......
Sour Bubbly 1 (1).JPG
Sour Bubbly 1 (2).JPG
Sour Bubbly 1 (3).JPG
Sour Bubbly 2 (1).JPG
Sour Bubbly 2 (2).JPG
Sour Bubbly 2 (3).JPG
Sour Bubbly 2 (4).JPG
Sour Bubbly 3 (1).JPG
Sour Bubbly 3 (2).JPG
Sour Bubbly 3 (3).JPG

And the Toofless Alien Lady which is a pretty fast Flowering Pheno this Time she started Sexing at Day 14 is now on Day 36 and looks like this......
Toofless Alien (1).JPG
Toofless Alien (2).JPG
Toofless Alien (3).JPG
Toofless Alien (4).JPG
Toofless Alien (5).JPG

Day 42 for the Sour Bubby s and the Toofless Alien...... well the Sour Bubbly s are massive. Standing between 75-88cm now. Never expected such beasts in just a 6l Airpots. Here are some Snaps of the Sour Bubbly Group....
Sour Bubbly Day 42 (1).JPG
Sour Bubbly Day 42 (2).JPG
Sour Bubbly Day 42 (3).JPG
Sour Bubbly Day 42 (4).JPG
Sour Bubbly Day 42 (6).JPG

And the Toofless Alien on Day 42 started some serious Budding over here and throwing out some frost already too.....
Toofless Alien Day 42 (1).JPG
Toofless Alien Day 42 (2).JPG
Toofless Alien Day 42 (3).JPG
Toofless Alien Day 42 (4).JPG
Toofless Alien Day 42 (5).JPG
Toofless Alien Day 42 (6).JPG

All good things come to a End and due to a lil first spot of Mold on the Top Cola i chopped the Toofless Alien today at Day 63. Pretty ripe dense Nugs, she could have gone a week longer as planned Chopday was next Saturday. Well better i spotted it early and lost what is dry about half gram to a gram instead of getting that shit spread over the Whole Cola. The Densness of the Nugs is insane so i thought look out for Mold Medic....

2 of the Sour Bubblys come down by end of the Wee both packing the weight like Mad and sidebranches are falling over same as the main branch cant handle the weith anymore. Had to tie them to sticks so they wont fall over from the fan blowing on them. 4 Sure theese Girls will be my Recrod Mephisto Yielders.

One of them has a insane smell could only descripe it if you take a glass and fill half with Dr. Pepper and half with Cherry Coke...mixed with a bit of Cotton Candy.

Pics get edited later i snapped some but didnt upload them to the Laptop so far as were in a Call of Duty League Match since few Hrs.

Final Dry Weight of the Girls..... the Toofless Alien came in with 48,6 Grams of primo Grapefruit Bloodorange smellig Buds. Sour Bubbly 1 (70 cm the smalles of the bunch) 76,4 Grams(smells of Dr Pepper mixed with Cherry Coke n Bubblegums) Sour Bubbly 2 (76 cm the Stinker) 74,2 Grams(had to cut a week to early cause of a slight mold spot) Sour Bubbly 3 (90cm the Beast) 96,4 Grams (she was the one that already ambered up). I got a few Budshots i posted on Insta will upload them on the Computer as soon as this Smartphone app works again.

So one run ended means some new Mephistos need to move into the Tent...... already Cracked 2 Triangle Kush and 2 Chemdogging which went into 6 Liter airpots filled with Plagron Light mIx last Afternoon. Chilling under a 300w Mars Hydro Old Model waiting for the Heads to come out. Started a bunch of new Photoperiods too(Jackhammer x Bluehammer, Amstaff Kush(Kandy Kush x Chemdogging), S5 Haze[s1]) + cutted a bunch of Clones from my 4 Keeper Mums here (Chemmy Lemmy f1,Nycd(somas headstash clone), Purple Amnesia x Vanilla Pines and a old Bubblegum Clone thats circling here which throws out 3 Branches each node instead of 2).

Back