Mephisto Genetics Invasion from Planet Mephisto. Medic vs. The Toofless Aliens

Hope you are getting better medic, pnuemonia is nothing to play around with. My vote is for fantasmo express for one pot and triangle kush, ripleys og and the supernatural og.:karmacloud: here's some fluid free lungs karma for ya.

So i decided to make 2 of each Strain to have a bit more Smoke from each of the Strains. Germed 2 x Tyrone 2x Heisenberg and 2 x Hubbabubbasmelloscope for the First Round. When the dr 60 is free(around 30 das to go for the Toofless Aliens) then i germ the next Batch which will again be 3 Strains a 2 Ladys. This wil go on and on every 30-40 days so i have a endless cycle in myRooms.

Santas lil Elve Helpers from the Postoffice brought a early X mas Gift from the Northpole Hq of Mephisto half an Hour ago. Check this lil Sweet Card out!!! Mitch...Tim....Gbd.....and the rest of the Team Merry Mephistmas..... You know ive been Blown away by the endless Love and Support i get from You Guys some Days you really make me Speechless!!
20151219_100503.JPG
20151219_100521.JPG
20151219_100548.JPG

So i made a bit more Space in the Big Tent as the Photoperiods moved in their Own Chamber So i decided to germ the 1x Chem City Purps that made it over(the rest got crushed by the Mailservice R.I.P.) and 3 x 24 Carat.

For this Round now om going with a Bunch of small Pots to have some Variety in the Tent and to speed up the Process that im thru the old Strains before the 2016 Lineup comes out. So the 2 x Tyrone 2 x Heisenberg and 2x Hubbabubbasmelloscope are sitting in 2l Coco Atm (get repotted Mitch s Style at Sexing). And the 1x Chem City Purps and 3 x 24 Carat go into 3l Airpots. The 24 Carat go into a Bx Project as soon as they Sex im gonna start the rest of the 24 Carat Regs i have and try to isolate the Purps Pheno.

There are a few more Spots left for some 3l Airpots so im thinking what to germ this Week??? Maybee i do 2x Ripleys Og and 2 x Triangle to bring a bit more Kush Funk in.

The Toofless Aliens x 5 in the Dr 60 have a lil Bug Problem. I saw some white Brownish Spots running on their Leafes. Im still searching the Web to indetify theese Buggers as i never saw something like this over here before. Well they are far into their lives so i decided to let them go and make a Full Plant Ice o Run with them. As soon as they are cut down ill desinfect the Dr 60 and wash it out to get rid of this Pest.

Today is Day 1 for 2 x Heisenberg Special 2x Hubbabubbasmeloscope and 1 x Tyrone Special.From the 24 Carat all 3 craced 2 show already Taproots so they will go into the Coco today. Sadly so far no sign from the Chem City Purps i soo hop she gonna make it.

Next Batch which gets germed are some Photoperiods to veg them beside the Autos for Mommy Material. Srtrains will be Lemon Walker, Kandy Kush and when they Arrive the new Dna Gear White Walker Kush, Florida Gold(original Ocean Grown Kush x Jews Gold Cut) some more Purple La and a Strain called Lucky Number Slevin(yes like the movie with Bruce Willis) from Moxie Seeds which is a Hardcore Indica Strain and a absolute Resin Sprinkle Factory(ideal partner forWalther!!!!)

They all will get vegged for Mommys so at least 6 Months of Veg for them.

Update Time from Medics Lab

First of all we have 2 nice and healthy Heisenberg Special Day 16 transplanted with no issues from 2l coco into 8 l Coco Smart Pots. Both are on a diet of Powderfeed Short Flower + Root Juice Ph 5,6 as the Greenhouse Feeding plan says. for the note mislabled the Pics they are at Day 16 not 13 all of them except the 24 Carats and the Chemmy Lemmy!!
Heisenberg Special Day 13 (1).JPG
Heisenberg Special Day 13 (2).JPG
Heisenberg Special Day 13 (3).JPG
Heisenberg Special Day 13 (4).JPG

Next the Youngsters 3 x 24 Carat in 3,5 l Coco on Day 8 one with a slight leaf Mutation but all of them go into a lil Bx proect to get me more 24 C regs for some Breeding Projects.
24 Carat Day 8 (1).JPG
24 Carat Day 8 (2).JPG
24 Carat Day 8 (3).JPG
24 Carat Day 8 (4).JPG
24 Carat Day 8 (5).JPG
24 Carat Day 8 (6).JPG

Back