Mephisto Genetics Invasion from Planet Mephisto. Medic vs. The Toofless Aliens

Youre not too late hehe just sitting here making the coco brics rdy for this run. Maybee a Tyrone would fit too(to be honest im still missing it soooo much). Ive checed the Space and there will fit 3 x 11l and 1 x 6l in the Tent so 3 x Auto Blues and 1 Tyrone would fit perfect.Im germing the Auto Blues first if one of them doesnt germ ill throw 2 Tyrones in.

The 3 Auto Blues went into 6 l Pots today. There wil be no Tyrone Special as i decided to start vegging the Chemmy Lemmys f1 beside the Autos to get that Project to the next Step Germed 10 very good looking Seeds and they will go into the Auto tent in 2 l coco till the Kinky Cheese is done.

The 3 Auto Blues went into 6 l Pots today. There wil be no Tyrone Special as i decided to start vegging the Chemmy Lemmys f1 beside the Autos to get that Project to the next Step Germed 10 very good looking Seeds and they will go into the Auto tent in 2 l coco till the Kinky Cheese is done.

NOoooooooooo!
Medic, you don't know the power of the early side of Tyrone. :yoinks:

You got me thinking about it....so very very good.
Irresistible, I'm planting another Tyrone right now, just to get some fresh early buds.

I really had a lot of Tyrones in my Tents so far discovered the Sir David Roddigan Pheno which is a beast i puncto Terps it screams so loud like Rodigan on a Clash(thats why i thought name couldnt fit better).

Its time to grow them ones which i wanted since the Start of the Brand and aint had the time for em. Auto Blues was my absolute Favorite from the 2014 first releses as im a Huuuge Fan of the Uk Blues. So now finaly almost 1,5 yrs later i got them now. Second one was the Sour Crack which will be next when one of the Spots is Free. I really thinking of running a big Sog in Small Pots just to look over the Strains and catch some Phenotype variations. The 24 Carats go into a Bx project as i want to isolate the Purple Pheno of it. Tyrone for sure will be running again soon but then i want that 3 fem pack in my 3 x 4.25 gal smart pots so i need a whole tent for them alone which is atm due to the breedings not possible.
Cause if i run Tyrone again i want so much from it that i can run some ice o make some dry sift and rosin so i got the whole spectrum of this Goodness Lady!!!

24 C is absolute a nice Strain loved her hard hitting couch lock high. Something nice for Pain and Insomnia Patients. Im Curious bout the Heisenberg Special sure must be a Coma Smoke. Sadly ive got limited space atm i would love to run them all side by side a tent of Indica ones , One with the Hybrids and one with the sativa doms. but well we cant have it all or....

Were at Day 7 with the Auto Blues. 2 are growing normal with a nice speed but one looks like it is a bit behind and stunted. It was also the last one which broke the Soil. I will have a look how she developes in the next 7-10 days if shes not packing some mass by then she will be sorted out and im goig with the 2 good ones.

Also due to the fact i cant decide what to run next and to behonest Tang got me on a lil Idea with His Mephisto Monster Grow. If you cant decide which ones then better run some more of em so i will do instead of 3x from each Strain i go with a Single Lady and more variety. For the First round i have 6 spots free which one of them is already reserved for the so bad wanted Tyrone Special. Another Spot reserved for Heisenberg Special so i can run them two Specials side by Side.
so 4 spots left 2 for Regular Catalouge Strains 2 for some Limited Editions what do my Afn fellwos want to see???

Sour Crack,Sour Bubbly,Hubbabubbasmelloscope,Ripleys Og,Triangle Kush,Toof Decay or Fantasmo Express for the Regulars

Sour Bubblin Crack,Toofless Aliens,Supernatural Og,Alien vs. Triangle(Medics nickname ..Wookie Kush) or the White Train..

You Guys Choose Germ Time will be on Friday Evening. The 4 Strains with the most votes go into this Round!!!

Back