Mephisto Genetics Invasion from Planet Mephisto. Medic vs. The Toofless Aliens

medic grower

Tha Kushy Padawan
Reaction score
So since the White Triangles for the Head to Head Grow Off went down the Hill and the Dr 60 is empy again now, i decided to throw some Toof Decay x Ripleys Og aka Toofless Aliens into the Tent. This time a lil Sog like grow 3 x 6 Liter Coco, 3 x 8 Liter Coco and a lil one in 2 l coco which gets mated to a Walther White Male to make a few new Beans to Play with.

They were thrown in a Glass of phd 6,0 Water 48 hrs ago and yess we have 7 out of 7 popped(100% are very common in the Mephisto Gear i recon) and they went ito the Coco this Afternoon.

Lights are 2 x 180w Old Model Ufo from Mars Hydro Fertilizer will be Powder Feed during the Veg. and for Flower i run a Comparison between Bio Bizz and the Powderfeed. Coco added with Mycos as usual and additives which get used are Root Juice,Diamond Black and Canna Calcium. Lightcycle 20/4 this Round.

Pics coming when Heads are out.

Trichome Nightmare yess thats what im searching for melting such a pheno with Walther to go for the Extraction Grade Stuff.

Mitch i think they will perform Excellent over here 4 of the Beans had already broad Taproots with Fishbone Sides they went into the 8 l pots with the Mycos theese might get a wicked Rootsystem. In general i discovered overe here that they love the Mycos and they really go into a we need low nutes mode. Even in Coco.

Been some days sice i had the Time to make a Update on the Toofless Aliens. Well 2 of the 7 were stunted lil babys so i decided to pull them but the rest welll...New Record in fastest Prefloweres here. First one started at Day 13 the rest followed Yesterday on Day 14 except of 1 which is a lil bit behind the rest(i will use her for pollination with Walther).

Picture Update is coming when im back from the Expo in Dam. Meanwhile i will be running a Live Thread from the Expo and the Partys from the Grace Glass Smokout Weekender. A lot of Pics and Videos will be coming from there.

Back from the Dam and what i saw in the lil Dr 60 are some nice Toofless Aliens. The 5 that are left have doubled the Size during the last 7 Days and due to the fact i chopped the Amstaff Kush aka Scooby Snacks this Morning they moved into the bigger Box under the 2x 300w Marshydros. Pics coming tomorrow as im still a bit tired from the Busride.

So next up i will germ some more Mephisto Babys but cant decide which one. Ive got..... Sour Crack, Auto Blues,Triagle Kush, Fantasmo Express, Hubbabubbasmelloscobe,24 Carat,Toof Decay, Ripleys Og from the Normal Catalouge and Supernatural Og, Tyrone Special, Heissenberg Special, Sour Bubbly Crack, The White Train, Toofless Alien and Alien vs. Triangle from the Limited Editions....... so hard decission to go but what my Fellows think Uncle Medic should pop nex???
One of my Favs so far Auto Blues and Sour Crack but i want at least 1 limited beside too.

what my Fellows think Uncle Medic should pop nex???
One of my Favs so far Auto Blues and Sour Crack but i want at least 1 limited beside too.
24 carat is one you don't see too often so that would be nice to get going. Same with Heisenberg Special and alien vs triangle. Whichever one you decide I'm along for the ride!

24 Carat and the Alien vs. Triangle i had already in the Tents so i rather want to run some which i aint had so far before i start over again with some i had already. The Heisenberg Special is one of my Favs from the Limited too.

Ok i decided to first Pop some auto Blues and when my Kinky Cheese is finished i will stuff 3 x Ripleys Og and 3 x Triangle Kush in the Dr 60. When the Toofless Aliens are rdy then some Heisenberg Special will move in.

Back