Live Stoners Intro from Outer Tejas

Just add in a little more iguana urine and flaxseed oil. Lol u organic growers.
Ignoring the benefits of organic gardening this day in age, especially for patients with major health issues, is ignorant. I don't mean any disrespect Smo, just sayin...we live in a poisonous world. "Safe for human cosuption" has 0 value.

For a long time, with my medicine plants, I just did dirt with limestone, that's it.

I favor simplicity myself, and I'm not super finicky on what I think I need - just want an efficient medium for medicine for my pops.

Btw @BigSm0 light arrived this morning - THANK YOU SO MUCH BRO!!!

Thank you everyone for all of your good words.

My dad sickness daily varies, and us doing this is shed a bit more hope daily in my fathers life.

So I really appreciate you guys caring at all about something you don't have vested interest in personally or don't have it to be for you.

It means a lot ❤️ - @Rhubarb Pi

yeah man, I know from first hand experience that with any illness or immune disorders such as myself with MS,is that Organics plays a part in your healing too. I grew chems for a few years more recently.then swapped to fully natural and organics.the quality is better,the potency and the bodies desire to have a better quality in how well it absorbs it verses the chemcail approach is vastly superior. Stoked for a solid harvest broseph.

Back