Live Stoners Intro from Outer Tejas

Thank you @BigSm0! I'll be doing 2 initially, with the intention to upgrade to 4 autocobs & 4 plants continually - the absolute best quality medicine is essential for my father & I don't want to compromise with cheap LEDs or HPS - I want the plants to be HAPPY!
The good news is the smaller tent could be used to start a perpetual grow. You are off to a great start

Welcome to the AFN family bruv..:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:...Everyone here is ju$t chillin,smokin,groWin..and sharing.. :pass:

...and like you I was a gueriilla grower too and this is my first indoor grow and with auto's...I'm about 45 days in..come check it out bro and feel free to ask anyone anything..everybody's really cool :cool1: :smokeout: just tag them with an @(Name).. anyways :goodluck:
on your grow..and do keep a grow journal..it would help you and the rest of us too... Cheers :chimp:

my grow... https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hi-guys-the-whole-shebang.58275/

Thanks @MiNi!!

I'll be starting the journal next week sometime, with the following setup:

2x2 area
FFOF soil w/ additional worm castings
w/ Peyote Root Cut for middle of soil container(also, prayer) - 3 Gal.
1 initial, then 2 AutoCobs (1st to 2nd week veg)

I'll be running:

@mephisto - 3 Bears OG, Sour Stomper

Later on will do photo periods:
Karma - Karmarado OG
Cannarado - Grape Pie X
Big Buddha - Buddha Tahoe

Excitement is rampant - it's awesome to be having long discussions with the family on the proceedings!! :d5:

Thanks @MiNi!!

I'll be starting the journal next week sometime, with the following setup:

2x2 area
FFOF soil w/ additional worm castings
w/ Peyote Root Cut for middle of soil container(also, prayer) - 3 Gal.
1 initial, then 2 AutoCobs (1st to 2nd week veg)

I'll be running:

@mephisto - 3 Bears OG, Sour Stomper

Later on will do photo periods:
Karma - Karmarado OG
Cannarado - Grape Pie X
Big Buddha - Buddha Tahoe

Excitement is rampant - it's awesome to be having long discussions with the family on the proceedings!! :d5:
I wouldn't normally try to deter someone from something unless I'm absolutely sure about it. However, seeing the this grow is very important to get right, you may want to reconsider the FOFF. There have been a lot of FFOF showing up in the infirmary, for being inconsistent....hot & pH issues mainly. If you use it anyways, I hope you got a good batch.

Word man, thanks for the heads up - that means a lot! While I have a batch coming, I've also been working with pure organic local soil w/ additional worm castings - while I only have outdoor results to look at it, the one running seems to be happy

Back