Rhubarb Pi

Moonshine Soil | Mephisto Beans | AutoCOBs™
Reaction score
Website
rojopress.bandcamp.com
Currently Smoking
Red Bull
GREETINGS AFN CREW

Introduction time - been in the shadows for a few weeks but figure I'd say hello & let you in on my world!

Back story - my father is in stage 4 Bladder cancer - he smokes once nightly to help him sleep through the night & to relieve pain.

I decided to take matters into my own hands & start a grow, so my father will never have to worry about having the medicine he needs. With our family on board, it's a project of love for us to begin.

I'll be working primarily with indica phenos, obviously Sati's keep my dad up even though Rhubarb himself likes them just fine!

I will be starting a grow journal within the next week or 2 when everything is ready - I'll be running in a 2x2x5, 2 autocobs by @BigSm0 (order being placed in days time ) with genetics by @mephisto, cannarado & karma

If anyone ever needs anything, don't hesitate - also, while I have previous guerilla grow exp. this will be my first indoor personal project, so any tips or suggestions will always be welcome - I'm always willing to evolve & learn more!

Tlazo Comatli (Thank you) AFN Crew!

@epenguin
@iampepe
@Slater

RhubarbPi

Hey @Rhubarb Pi , welcome to AFN and welcome out of those shadows... always gets the hairs on the back of my neck when people lurk in that corner ;)
Dude you have pick the best place for all thing auto's and the most friendly canna site out there man !. Every thing you need to know and more is here, just ask and every one will do there best to answer your questions and help out (Live stoners is the best place for a fast answer)
My best advice to start off... don't feed the penguin, he makes a right mess in the groom.

Still some left on this dude, welcome to the gang my man

giphy12.gif

Welcome to afn ,I to grow medical for myself but when people in my family run out they come to me and no better feeling than hooking you're folks up with top notch meds .

Thank you for the tag rhubarb. You are in a great place to document and learn. Afn is filled with some of the best af growers around. This stage 4 cancer is upsetting, I really hope the flow of fresh mj takes away some stress.

As for the space I thing 2 decent sized plants will go best in there. As we spoke make sure you have plenty of head height as the 110 watts are of the most powerful watts around. Please tag me when you start up I love watching the lights in action.

:yay:Thank you guys SO much for the warm response!!
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

This will be a long term project, so I look forward to sharing the progress!

When the journal begins, ill lay out specifics on genetics etc - ITS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!
:yay:

Thank you for the tag rhubarb. You are in a great place to document and learn. Afn is filled with some of the best af growers around. This stage 4 cancer is upsetting, I really hope the flow of fresh mj takes away some stress.

As for the space I thing 2 decent sized plants will go best in there. As we spoke make sure you have plenty of head height as the 110 watts are of the most powerful watts around. Please tag me when you start up I love watching the lights in action.

Thank you @BigSm0! I'll be doing 2 initially, with the intention to upgrade to 4 autocobs & 4 plants continually - the absolute best quality medicine is essential for my father & I don't want to compromise with cheap LEDs or HPS - I want the plants to be HAPPY!

Back