Insects: The good, The Bad, and the Bugly

Sure does have the shape of one!! Amazing how many different kinds of these little pricks there is!! I still have to get some pics of the greens and browns, along with the rare spikehorn leafhopper(hahahaha i made that up in case you had not guessed)

Oooooo i noticed not one, or two, but 3 leaf tips covered in alien eggs yesterday on the green poison....this subject matter might be disturbing to young viewers! Anyone that can tell me what kind of eggs these are gets a shot or rep!!
View attachment 795064

View attachment 795065

This is a friggin awesome pic of the alien lifeforms!!
View attachment 795066
Moth eggs, but if I'm right I cheated by searching the web

Cheers Archi'! :pass:

>>. Bushmaster :d5:-- wooow, never seen that color before on a mantis-- Absolutely super cool! Is there something fairly near by with this general color? I know the mantis family can be partail chameleons to help match their hunting background colors,... bush/shrubs with purple/red dominant pigments can trigger this!

>>> Jack, I'm betting it's a 'hopper of some stripe,.... Hulk smaaash! :amazon:

>>> GS- :eek1: them is vermin eggs for sure! they can hatch very fast, a few days sometimes, so killkillkill! Can you get Bt spray up there?

IMG_0681.JPG

Wasp nest in the lavender...

IMG_0696.JPG

Pink spider in the lavender...

IMG_0691.JPG
IMG_0723.JPG
IMG_0729.JPG

I'd never seen a pink spider before...:headbang:

IMG_1255 (2).JPG

Bees...Protect your bees..we rely on them...:headbang:

Please please don't tell me this is a fungus gnat. Will be really upset if they are still around after using up my benificial nematodes.
50e03ed3a5660a51eddd6beccc0520a4.jpg
765f9ea7838a3cf566d639fca3e17cdb.jpg
cd3ae25a754c360dec2d117defbaaff1.jpg
60417e2ca53a8d20810feb4aac9c80ee.jpg
c05dd997d427b5fcb674e22c367e6e2c.jpg
53ee7c23ece1747f368994720b721577.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not sure if this be the place to ask but you guys have helped my bug problems before so here goes.
Took a plant down last minute because I found several budworms. Unsure wha to do, I just cut it up just the buds and sugar leaves and put it in a ziplock bag in the freezer.
The trichs were milky with some ambers. The plan was to start flushing but I didn't at all.
What are my options? I have dabbled with edible making with moderate success. I own the bubble bags but have yet to use them.

The possibility that there are dead worms in some of my buds in the ziplock bag kinda freaks me out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not sure if this be the place to ask but you guys have helped my bug problems before so here goes.
Took a plant down last minute because I found several budworms. Unsure wha to do, I just cut it up just the buds and sugar leaves and put it in a ziplock bag in the freezer.
The trichs were milky with some ambers. The plan was to start flushing but I didn't at all.
What are my options? I have dabbled with edible making with moderate success. I own the bubble bags but have yet to use them.

The possibility that there are dead worms in some of my buds in the ziplock bag kinda freaks me out

Tincture, edibles or bubble bags would all make it into something worthwhile. If it was me i would go the green dragon tincture route. Get the most bang from tincture.

Tincture, edibles or bubble bags would all make it into something worthwhile. If it was me i would go the green dragon tincture route. Get the most bang from tincture.

I'll look into it thanks 912GS!

:eek1: @Mossy -- I've never seen a wasp build in so open and spindly of a location! I think she's a single mother type, not a hive species-? She look large,... I hate their stings, the nasty fuckers! ours feel like a hot nail getting jabbed in....very aggressive nest defense! :cuss::amazon:... but they serve us well otherwise,.. major caterpillar predators! My plants get swept regularly,... :chef:.... those spider pics are still unreal to me! Ima look at the local nursery next time and see if I can spot a similar deal,...
.... :biggrin: Bees! --good gawd, a couple weeks ago, I drove through a low flying swarm at highway speeds! :yoinks: :frowny: ... you know, I'm seeing them more than ever at my plants, now that some aroma's are going,... poor lasses, all sizzle, but no steak! :rofl:

>> @rayuki --- no, not gnats at all,...I'm not sure what that is, friend or pest,.. looks similar to the assassin bugs family,...

>> @Archiweedies ...sucky to hear mate, I despise those fuckers big time! they ruin bud two ways: themselves, crapping all over and destroying bud, and the open chewed tissues invite mold to move right the hell on in! You can snip apart the bud one bit at a time or so, to find and keep what's clean,.. toss the really fouled stuff, and save the rest for some form of filtered extraction,... have you made qwiso before?

>>> @912GreenSkell -- :smoking: check it out mate, my Lucky Totem Bug came for a visit! Pics are overexposed, this one was a lovely color, beige-peach,... that's the Atomic she was on!
s1.jpg

s2.jpg

Yeah my little friend I almost wish I didn't squish him but I've been bug free so far was just a freak out seeing him considering I've used benificial nematodes.

I wish I could grow outdoors and get some awesome friendlies like that! Doing this indoors has given me the bug I might just do some regular gardening outside lol
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back