Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

to be entirely honest. i got locked into my vote before yours was added. i would have voted 4 that beauty which would have made us tied lol. imo thats the best lookin gal up there. no wonder she placed twice.
i believe the 5th is daggerstrain?
Fixed it

Mine never finished yet. I gotta figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong... Seems like I have all aspects of growing down other than my finishing times.
downloadfile-7.jpeg
downloadfile-8.jpeg
everything I run goes 40%-50% longer than what its supposed to. Auto, photo... Doesn't matter. I don't even remember how long ago we flipped them now and this is as far along as they've made it...

Clearly they're healthy and happy and smoke turns out killer but plants just take forever.
Could be the El cheapo Chinese LEDs? Any advice would be awesome lol

Last edited:
Mine never finished yet. I gotta figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong... Seems like I have all aspects of growing down other than my finishing times. View attachment 866259 View attachment 866265 everything I run goes 40%-50% longer than what its supposed to. Auto, photo... Doesn't matter. I don't even remember how long ago we flipped them now and this is as far along as they've made it...

Clearly they're healthy and happy and smoke turns out killer but plants just take forever.
What are you feeding them?

What are you feeding them?
Cyco bloom a&b, calmag, Cyco silica, and Advanced additives depending g on what stage of flower... Bud igniter first 2 weeks, then on to kushie kush and big bud weeks 3-6 or 7, then overdrive and finally flawless finish. I keep ppm around 500-600 at start of flower, going up to whatever the plants tell me they can tolerate. Ill increase each batch of nutes until I see slight tip burn then stay there. Usually end up around 1100 or 1200 ppm mid bloom then start tapering feed back down to 5 or 600 until flush time.

Cyco bloom a&b, calmag, Cyco silica, and Advanced additives depending g on what stage of flower... Bud igniter first 2 weeks, then on to kushie kush and big bud weeks 3-6 or 7, then overdrive and finally flawless finish. I keep ppm around 500-600 at start of flower, going up to whatever the plants tell me they can tolerate. Ill increase each batch of nutes until I see slight tip burn then stay there. Usually end up around 1100 or 1200 ppm mid bloom then start tapering feed back down to 5 or 600 until flush time.
Good feed . Weird they take so long to finish.. how high is your humidity?

Humidity is all over the place lol. I'm above Louisiana and under Missouri .
I fight hard to keep it up in cooler months and fight even harder to keep it lower then 60 in hot months.

Thinking of adding CO2 and going all sealed, just not sure if it'll do me any good. Like you, I am a garage farmer also:cheers:

Thinking of adding CO2 and going all sealed, just not sure if it'll do me any good. Like you, I am a garage farmer also:cheers:
The high humidity may have something to do with it.. but hey if they take there time ang get big why fix it

Mine never finished yet. I gotta figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong... Seems like I have all aspects of growing down other than my finishing times. View attachment 866259 View attachment 866265 everything I run goes 40%-50% longer than what its supposed to. Auto, photo... Doesn't matter. I don't even remember how long ago we flipped them now and this is as far along as they've made it...

That's a beautiful plant!

Back