Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

Life's twisted
d63892d4368b5f3ae005691295005f1b.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Hey folks seen this was extended until November 1st, correct? I'm thinking about joining if so. I've got Remo chemo (Dinafem), white widow and hash passion (Seedsman), Shiatsu kush × banghi haze cross (Green Work Collective), and Northern lights × Aurora Indica (old hippy friend of mine) lol All are regs besides the Remo Chemo.
Let me know if still possible to join, was wanting to run some more autos, but I may just roll with you fine folks on this. Nice looking plants and interesting strains y'all have.

Hey folks seen this was extended until November 1st, correct? I'm thinking about joining if so. I've got Remo chemo (Dinafem), white widow and hash passion (Seedsman), Shiatsu kush × banghi haze cross (Green Work Collective), and Northern lights × Aurora Indica (old hippy friend of mine) lol All are regs besides the Remo Chemo.
Let me know if still possible to join, was wanting to run some more autos, but I may just roll with you fine folks on this. Nice looking plants and interesting strains y'all have.

You are still good to go sir! Pop a seed or root some clones by Nov. 1 to join in. :d5:

Rules:

Update at least once per week for the duration of the grow, tag either myself, @Ash-a-Ton or @Rebel when you do

You can grow as many plants as you want but you must pick your final entry by Nov. 30

You can veg for 5 weeks maximum, you must flip by December 6th but you can flip sooner if you choose.

When you finish, take a final picture of your prize lady with the entire pot and a 3x5 card with your AFN handle then submit it to one of us. Once everyone has finished, we will open a poll to vote for the top plant.

:pass:

You are still good to go sir! Pop a seed or root some clones by Nov. 1 to join in. :d5:

Rules:

Update at least once per week for the duration of the grow, tag either myself, @Ash-a-Ton or @Rebel when you do

You can grow as many plants as you want but you must pick your final entry by Nov. 30

You can veg for 5 weeks maximum, you must flip by December 6th but you can flip sooner if you choose.

When you finish, take a final picture of your prize lady with the entire pot and a 3x5 card with your AFN handle then submit it to one of us. Once everyone has finished, we will open a poll to vote for the top plant.

Dude I totally spaced on getting back to your pm and my apologies! Those rules sound good to me.. I meant to tell you we were just going to go with the original rules.. We were just extending the entry date. Thank you for your post and max rep for that!

Im in on the battle. Ill have my setup ready within the next week or so. What are the rules?? Ill be starting my own journal for the long haul so ill be posting here and my journal.

Read Neurotree's post beneath this...

:thumbsup:

Rules:

Back