Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

Three head is gonna be nice. Got 50 percent more leaf for photosynthesis!
Yea she is for sure growing strong, vines on all the nodes already. She's wanting to grow . very short node spacing and she's three ft from the 1000 watt. Surprising she's got close spacing .

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

She just may be working underground right now!
Oh yea im sure she . im not in any way disappointed at all. She's growing strong. Those first vines is what I strive for. Those vines always give me big fat ass buds.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Some baby Fire OG popping up this morning! :headbang:
loDPiQI.jpg

I'm thinking this double grape is getting close to chop time. What do you guys think?
wveJgs7.jpg

7AM5Hpy.jpg

lI6sxbZ.jpg

:vibe::vibe:
:woohoo:

Hey ChrisStroupe, can I give you some advise? I don't know if you've had any luck with your dwc setup but white lids and buckets let light in. Clear tubing let's light in also. Light destroys nutes and promotes bad bacteria. Also, put your rockwool deeper and cover it with the pellets at least a half an inch. You might end up with little larva that eats the roots and then turn into little flies that end up dying and falling into your buds. One last thing, if you want to save money just use 2x2 rockwool cubes in the pellets.

Are you reusing your pellets? I've been using mine for over 10 years now. I know I read somewhere where people were talking about reusing pellets and their methods and I wasn't a member here to give my two cents. I guess I'll start a thread of my method....
When I go in the grow space with my buckets I wrap each bucket with a black pre-cut fabric in order to neutralize any light, but thanks for tips you had.

Back