Indoor Indoor LED + CFL Grow. Amnesia Haze Auto.

Need a bit of help here. It was droopy today too, i watered it (with molasses) and this is two or three hours later. I think shes drooping even more.
20180224_150001.jpg

Turned of the CFL light just in case its the culprit.
The last time i watered before today was 5 days ago. Whats going on here?

Need a bit of help here. It was droopy today too, i watered it (with molasses) and this is two or three hours later. I think shes drooping even more.
20180224_150001.jpg

Turned of the CFL light just in case its the culprit.
The last time i watered before today was 5 days ago. Whats going on here?
How big are the pots and how much water? I only use 5l / 1.1 gal pots and they take 1ltr / 2 pints of water every week when small and double that when they start showing flower approximately. You have fabric pots so will dry out a lot quicker. Small waterings don't soak the deep roots.

Sent from my comfy chair. Link to my grows.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
"https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63634/"

How big are the pots and how much water? I only use 5l / 1.1 gal pots and they take 1ltr / 2 pints of water every week when small and double that when they start showing flower approximately. You have fabric pots so will dry out a lot quicker. Small waterings don't soak the deep roots.

I water very sparingly. About 500ml every 3-4 days. The pot is 17 liters.

Where are the seeds from? I'm growing 2 Auto Amnesia Haze from Expert Seeds. 11th day only though...very excited to see how yours do. My first grow so need all the help i can get...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mi
Where are the seeds from? I'm growing 2 Auto Amnesia Haze from Expert Seeds. 11th day only though...very excited to see how yours do. My first grow so need all the help i can get...

Mine are from royal queen seeds. Good luck on your grow. Outdoors is tough. If you have any questions ask away and ill do my best to help.

20180225_083300.jpg

All better! Thanks again. Will water until runoff from now on.
You're welcome, what difference a day makes! Those roots will go deep for the water especially as she drys out through the week. At least now you know what a thirsty plant looks like.

Mi

Mine are from royal queen seeds. Good luck on your grow. Outdoors is tough. If you have any questions ask away and ill do my best to help.

Thanks so much for taking a look. Its daunting for sure but I've been freaking out too much, i think. Really annoying all the good folks around here. So trying to take it easy.

My location might be outdoor on a balcony but plants only get a few hours of sunlight a day and they get put under lights. I can't do a full indoor grow due to heat. I would have to have A/C all day long and the cost would be crazy. Nvm the 5 A/Cs thats already running half the time, at least.

So i get the best of both worlds i hope. The balcony pretty much invisible to public. I've modified a rack that will be shielded partially with insulation aluminum material so even with the brightest of lights, it'll just look like a bright rack. Add some ornaments and decoration on it, I'll just be blending in cos everyone in the area does something similar except me(cos im cheap!)

Ordered some China COBs that I have valid reason to believe is good. I did live and ran my own biz there for 10yrs. So I'm not easily conned by Chinese vendors. Hope my first grow gets to completion with the help of these lights and all your help!

Will be keeping a close eye and learning from you....thanks again bro!

Back