Indoor Indoor LED + CFL Grow. Amnesia Haze Auto.

looking good.maybe try taking photo with volumn buttons to the top.
:pighug:

20180201_211718.jpg

Growing great. I need a bit of help to diagnose that strange marking on the lower leaf. I tried gently brushing it off and it didnt work. Theres a little one on the leaf to the right. Iv never seen anything like it.

Update:
20180206_185348.jpg

Growing fine but not much growth in vertical height. When should i start lst? Knowing this auto it will begin to flower anytime from 10-20 days from now.

Also i added another 105w cfl to the mix. So we've got 195watts of cfl lighting plus another 300w from the led.

Update:
20180206_185348.jpg

Growing fine but not much growth in vertical height. When should i start lst? Knowing this auto it will begin to flower anytime from 10-20 days from now.

Also i added another 105w cfl to the mix. So we've got 195watts of cfl lighting plus another 300w from the led.
I'm also experiencing new leaves without much height, but after further investigation it looks like the genetics call for a short plant.

I think we will see a little stretch come our way in the next week or two.

A lot of light will keep them short too.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41]

M
A lot of light will keep them short too.

[emoji16][emoji41]
Makes sense. Whats the trade off between the lack of height and the benefit of more light? Im always under the impression that more watts is always better, maybe its not?

It's a matter of weighing height versus light versus burn. You have to experiment a bit.

[emoji16][emoji41]

UPDATE: 23 days
20180209_124447.jpg

20180209_124520.jpg

Grew a bit taller so i started LSTing, i want to get a head start before she starts flowering. Growth is okay. Some leaves have strange marks on them but i think its just genetics.

looking nice and healthy,lil mark seems to have no bad effects.
raising the light up can sometimes encourage a plant to be more than lankier side of squat.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Subbed :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back