Indoor Indoor LED + CFL Grow. Amnesia Haze Auto.

Not sure on the yellow tips but with the watering, because you watered small amounts frequently your roots are going to be near the surface so as the pot dries out from the top down she will not get water, it is better to wait until the pot is much lighter or the leaves really droopy before watering again imo. You want the root system to grow into the rest of the pot.

Sent from my comfy chair. Link to my grows.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
"https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63634/"

Not sure on the yellow tips but with the watering, because you watered small amounts frequently your roots are going to be near the surface so as the pot dries out from the top down she will not get water, it is better to wait until the pot is much lighter or the leaves really droopy before watering again imo. You want the root system to grow into the rest of the pot.

Sent from my comfy chair. Link to my grows.
"https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63634/"
Ok. i'll wait for a few days while it dries out a bit more and then water again until run off. Thanks.

UPDATE: Day 49
20180304_133012.jpg

Growing well again. Took out the cfls, it seems they were stressing her. I havent watered since the 25th, its been a week so shes due but the pot still feels kind of heavy so im waiting another day or two before watering.

Heres a photo without the lights on. Its been so long since iv seen her without the pinkish hue of the LEDs i forgot she was green.
20180305_215157.jpg

UPDATE:56 days - aprox 26 in to flowering
20180311_173557.jpg

Heres one of the main stem.
20180311_173549.jpg

I have no experience for reference so i dont know how well this is going or what to expect in terms of yield.
I need a professional opinion on another matter too
20180309_144224.jpg

I noticed these marks on some leaves, its not starting from the bottom up and its not happening to all of them. Its been progressing very slowly. Also some of the smaller leaves are twisting and deforming (without discoloration). I assumed it was some kind of nutrient dificiency since i havent fed her anything except molasses until now. So i watered with GH Flora Trio nutrients (only nutes i have), i used a bit less than the recommended quantities on the bottle. Also i measured the ppm and ph of the runoff, it was 1190 and 6.5. I dont know if thats good or not.
Thoughts?

DAY 70: Almost done. Took some pictures with flash.
20180326_181306.jpg

20180326_181319.jpg

The CFLs werent really utilized for this grow so it was just the 300w mars hydro led. Not too bad for a complete noob. Some of the bigger fan leaves are yellowing, i flushed a week ago with RO water and i think shes got another week to go before snip snip. Thanks go out to @Rollin_along for saving this grow from being another doomed failure and teaching me how to properly water my plants. Ill be back later for the post harvest report.

DAY 70: Almost done. Took some pictures with flash.
20180326_181306.jpg

20180326_181319.jpg

The CFLs werent really utilized for this grow so it was just the 300w mars hydro led. Not too bad for a complete noob. Some of the bigger fan leaves are yellowing, i flushed a week ago with RO water and i think shes got another week to go before snip snip. Thanks go out to @Rollin_along for saving this grow from being another doomed failure and teaching me how to properly water my plants. Ill be back later for the post harvest report.
Your welcome but I learned that from the other guys here. Pay it forward! Glad it all worked out, nice looking bud!

Sent from my comfy chair.

20180409_122440.jpg

Yield: 10 grams
The effect is strong but the smell isnt anything special. Im not surprised since the plant was really small, just happy to harvest anything at all. I need to upgrade my lights for the next grow because that 300w mars hydro is garbage for flowering. Buds are fluffy, small and very little light penetration to the lower branches.

Thanks again to everyone that helped out.
See you next time.

Back