Grow Room Indoor grow

Reaction score
Currently trying to dial in a optimal setup. Right now i have a 27x27x60 MH tent in the corner of a closet. Have a hole that leads to the next room in the bottom of the wall for exhaust. Running the 200cfm fan that came with the grow tent for now till i upgrade to an AC infinity. I have 3 oscillating fans and 1 fan outside the tent blowing at the mesh screen to help air come in as the inline extracts. Current my temps are at 79 and go up to 82. To keep my tent cooled i have to run high air flow which makes keeping my vpd dialed in damn near impossible cause my poor humidifier is working around the clock and going empty within hours.

@Rorojuner :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:Controlling your environment is a never ending job until your grow space gets big and sophisticated. Most of us will never be that lucky. So here we are.

What kind of lights make and model are you running. What is the environment in the lung room of the closet/house then outdoors? Sometimes you just have to do the best you can and your plants must adapt. They are tougher than you think. You can also grow strains that like the heat and by the way 82°F is not too hot. I have had plants that survive 98°f in mid flower.

Will be giving much more in depth details tomorrow but as far as lights im running an electric sky es 180 Version 3. House stays around 68-72 outside weather temps are between 60s and 80s. Would it be easier for me to humidify my lung room instead of inside my tent? Just dont want to create problems in my closet with high humidity as i do use it as a regular closet lol

Will be giving much more in depth details tomorrow but as far as lights im running an electric sky es 180 Version 3. House stays around 68-72 outside weather temps are between 60s and 80s. Would it be easier for me to humidify my lung room instead of inside my tent? Just dont want to create problems in my closet with high humidity as i do use it as a regular closet lol
You will most likely only need to add humidity for the first 3 weeks of veg. after that the plants will add plenty. Yes you can add some humidity the the lung room. You only need to get up to about 60% RH which should not be a problem in the closet.

You may need a better humidifier. I use this one and it works well.

ScreenHunter_246 Jan. 28 22.20.jpg

:goodluck:

Back