Live Stoners I'm Back!

Muddy

Proud deplorable!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
OG Kush, Deep Cheese, Key Lime
Hello to all my old AFN friends. After a 2 year hiatus, and much thought and consideration, I've decided to return to AFN. I'm not here to be involved as a mod or admin as I was before. I honestly don't have the time nor the inclination for that again.

My focus will be on RDWC hydro growing. That's what I've been doing for the last two years. I've learned a hell of a lot and have finally reached a level of proficiency where I feel I can now help and advise others. I won't be participating in the Auto Flower Academy or the Infirmary as I did before, so please don't ask for my help in those areas. As much as I'd like to help, I just don't have the time. In fact, I've only recently begun growing autos again after about a year and a half of not growing any. After growing them continuously for about 7 years I had become somewhat bored with them and my last few grows had suffered from inattention. Plus I had so much in my stash that I didn't need to grow more. I was running out of a few favorites so it was time to get back into growing some.

On the personal side life has been good. Shortly after I left AFN I was gifted a beautiful 14 month old male German Shepherd. Last year we mated him with our female and had a liter of 7 pups. We kept the lone male so now are the proud owners of three GSDs. They are great companions and have enriched my life in ways I never expected. My health is good, the wife's health is good, I've got plenty to smoke and Donald Trump is my President. What more could a guy ask for?

Great to be back.

hi and welcome back
001 (9).JPG

read lots of your stuff.
:pighug:

Welcome back, i just joined about the time you took a break. Hopefully see a rdwc thread from you sometime soon

Thanks much. I'll have one up in a few days. I just got a new camera for Christmas and am still learning how to use it. Once I get some good pics I'll start a thread.

Hello to all my old AFN friends. After a 2 year hiatus, and much thought and consideration, I've decided to return to AFN. I'm not here to be involved as a mod or admin as I was before. I honestly don't have the time nor the inclination for that again.

My focus will be on RDWC hydro growing. That's what I've been doing for the last two years. I've learned a hell of a lot and have finally reached a level of proficiency where I feel I can now help and advise others. I won't be participating in the Auto Flower Academy or the Infirmary as I did before, so please don't ask for my help in those areas. As much as I'd like to help, I just don't have the time. In fact, I've only recently begun growing autos again after about a year and a half of not growing any. After growing them continuously for about 7 years I had become somewhat bored with them and my last few grows had suffered from inattention. Plus I had so much in my stash that I didn't need to grow more. I was running out of a few favorites so it was time to get back into growing some.

On the personal side life has been good. Shortly after I left AFN I was gifted a beautiful 14 month old male German Shepherd. Last year we mated him with our female and had a liter of 7 pups. We kept the lone male so now are the proud owners of three GSDs. They are great companions and have enriched my life in ways I never expected. My health is good, the wife's health is good, I've got plenty to smoke and Donald Trump is my President. What more could a guy ask for?

Great to be back.
Glad to see you about! and make America great again!!!!!!:pass:

Back