Live Stoners I'm Back!

Well well.. This was a pleasant surprise today! Welcome back Muddy!!!

:bighug: :pass: So good to have you back!

Thanks much, it's good to see you're still here.

Thanks much, it's good to see you're still here.

I'm like that bad penny... :rofl: Always turning up! It brings a different vibe with you here tho Muddy... If there was a mount Rushmore of AFN you would be on it. We're all better with you here.

:pass:

I'm like that bad penny... :rofl: Always turning up! It brings a different vibe with you here tho Muddy... If there was a mount Rushmore of AFN you would be on it. We're all better with you here.

:pass:

You're too kind. A lot has changed since I was last here 2 years ago. I like the new setup and am please to see that so many things that Mossy, JM and I talked about back when are finally coming to pass. I don't expect I'll be around a whole lot. I'm going to post my current grow and my DIY veg system. I've got a couple discussion ideas and some knowledge I've picked up that I want to share. It's been a 2 years quest to learn RDWC but I'm finally to the point I feel confident in sharing what I've learned. I absolutely love growing that way and am even considering converting my outdoor grow box to RDWC for autos.

To say lots has changed since you left is a massive understatement lol.... but i believe youll be pleased to see even with all the change and growth the core values are still the same ... welcome back

:welcome: back @Muddy and like everyone before me thank you for those wonderfully helpful threads, they so help get me to my first 2 harvest...
You da man muddy :cheers:

To say lots has changed since you left is a massive understatement lol.... but i believe youll be pleased to see even with all the change and growth the core values are still the same ... welcome back

I've been coming in pretty regularly to communicate with Jackal so have watched the evolution. I like the layout a lot and am still exploring and learning my way around.

Mossy is the heart of AFN and as long as she's here the core values will never change. That's a given. One of the finest people I know.

Back