Outdoor ILGM Northern Lights Auto - Outdoor Micro Grow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's hard to say. Another day and you mite have to help her a little to get her shell off.

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

So that’s what’s strange about it. Her shell came off before I left, so I don’t really know what that is binding the leaves together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sometimes there is a layer of material still holding the leaves together after the seed comes of. If it doesn't come off on its own just kinda run it gently between your fingers the help break it free

Checked on her this morning and she was the same, all bound up. So, I gave the tip a small pinch and that seemed to do the trick. It freed her up and she opened up. The tips of her leaves are a little brown, but she should recover.

6a7d6a964682ca60a884e95b57e177ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes there is a layer of material still holding the leaves together after the seed comes of. If it doesn't come off on its own just kinda run it gently between your fingers the help break it free

Yep, this is exactly what happened. Thanks!

Checked on her this morning and she was the same, all bound up. So, I gave the tip a small pinch and that seemed to do the trick. It freed her up and she opened up. The tips of her leaves are a little brown, but she should recover.

6a7d6a964682ca60a884e95b57e177ae.jpg

She is open now. It's grow tim[emoji267][emoji481][emoji482]

She is open now. It's grow tim[emoji267][emoji481][emoji482]

Ideally, yes.

Unfortunately, in an area famous for its sunshine, this spring has been a shitload of gloom and rain. Hopefully she’ll make it through the next few weeks. If not, I’ll drop another seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back