phone but I think next update all do with my camera and do on computer ( I'm a on a Mac )
Phones I think you gotta take the pics sideways to make them upright when you load them brotha. The upside down pics I'd bet you just had the wrong side upright. Just try the reverse of what you were doing and should turn out regular not upside down.:pass:

Phones I think you gotta take the pics sideways to make them upright when you load them brotha. The upside down pics I'd bet you just had the wrong side upright. Just try the reverse of what you were doing and should turn out regular not upside down.:pass:
Yup.
Top of phone to the left hand. I believe that's the trick for everyone.
Works for all the phones I have used.

Cheers bros

Ya that does ring a bell lol thanks @tripaholic88 I'm going to try that tonight when I do an update :pass:

Girls are looking good chugging along :pass: they are drinking around two litters a day each :smokeit:I think there about done with the stretch and starting to put on some size . Very floral terps on them :woohoo1:really excited to smoke the Daiquiri lime cbd auto from Dutch Passion:smoking:.
IMG_9233.JPG
IMG_9235.JPG
IMG_9236.JPG
IMG_9237.JPG
IMG_9243.JPG
IMG_9251.JPG
IMG_9254.JPG
IMG_9252.JPG
IMG_9246.JPG

Terps on the Dinamed reminds me of cherries :)
Terps on the Alien Vs Triangle is very floral and lemony
Terps on Dutch Passions Daiquiri lime is very citrus like with lime's and lemons .

Back