Mephisto Genetics IceWater Does Mephisto Genetics x2

Oh almost forgot to mention when I was tying down the main top of the hesinberg I snapped it clean off :shrug:. That was a first for me .... so live and learn was funny too cuz I wasn't being rough :face:. She has 6 nice tops though and will have to send her energy there so it's all good :greenthumb:.
welcome to the unintentional beheading club. lol. why am I laughing?

I did but didn't have enough room so I gifted her off lol
aww man would have like to see her grow out o well guess i just gotta do it myself lol:nicethread:

IMG_2591.PNG
IMG_2608.PNG
IMG_2610.PNG
IMG_2611.PNG
IMG_2612.PNG
IMG_2613.PNG
Day 42 Bubba Kush & Hesinberg:thumbsup:
Things are going pretty good so far girls are needing watered twice a day. I've started to up my nutrients now . Seen a little light green in new growth so I raised up my led another few inches. These girls have around a months left and I can't wait to Smoke Them Down! The taller girl is the bubba kush and the shorter girl is the hesinberg . The hesinberg has really nice node space and can't wait to see her bulk up.

:420:I received my prizes from the guess the weight contest :smokeit::yay::thanks: the other day and will be journaling them asap . I also got the optic foliar prize pack from 4.20 :yay: good week of mail lol

Day 52 # Update :d5:

Doing a quick update on the girls Gorilla Og, Bubba Kush,Hesinberg Special. The G.OG are heavy feeders there on day 42 # there ten days behind. There all doing really good and are starting to get there swell going! The taller pheno of gorilla og is really smelling nice already ! There up to 12ml a gallon on the cal mag seems they can't get enough lol. Base nutes are up to 12ml per gallon and all additives are at 7ml a gallon. I got recharge coming in 7-10days so can't wait for it to arrive! Here's some pics

Back