IMG_2756.PNG
IMG_2757.PNG
IMG_2758.PNG
IMG_2759.PNG
IMG_2760.PNG
IMG_2761.PNG
IMG_2762.PNG
IMG_2764.JPG
Day [HASHTAG]#60[/HASHTAG] for the Hesinberg & The Bubba Kush and Day [HASHTAG]#50[/HASHTAG] for the ShortStuff Gorilla OG . There problem free and on cruise control . Seem to have no problem eating whatever I can throw at them ! I got some recharge on its way should be here next week:d5:. Really nice smells coming off these girls . Bubba is an Earthy sage skunk smell , Hesinberg is like a lemon sweet tart smell with a pinch lol of diesel fuel and hash . And the Gorilla Og are very lemon pledge with some funk :smoking:.

Whats up bub!! I see you are hitting another home run.. Thank You for the tag!!
Thanks Budelee Ya learned how to smash that ball lol after coming on this site and learning from some great growers that are super quick to share there knowledge and techniques with this amazing plant !

I have some really cool things going on next run with some photo period plants ... wow wow hold the boo"s :crying: all be going back to autos after this run. There's a few favourite photoperiod strains I got to have to smoke lol Strawberry Cough / SourBlueberry /chocolate mint og

Back