Mephisto Genetics IceWater Does Mephisto Genetics x2

You need to Automate your little buckets. Wouldn't cost much, and would save time/money in the long run. $12 Timer, $12 pump, $15 tubing and tees, $5 drip stakes. $50 well spent. I can show you mine in a couple days, they are just getting large enough to need frequent watering. Or a 12 place Patio/Deck set of Blumats if you prefer Gravity feed. I am currently downsizing my pots even further. I will show those pics in a few days too. Looking good, will be following
First time in such a small container ... I'm use to double the bucket size ... just keeps me on my toes water before work at 5am .... lol than water when back home !

You need to Automate your little buckets. Wouldn't cost much, and would save time/money in the long run. $12 Timer, $12 pump, $15 tubing and tees, $5 drip stakes. $50 well spent. I can show you mine in a couple days, they are just getting large enough to need frequent watering. Or a 12 place Patio/Deck set of Blumats if you prefer Gravity feed. I am currently downsizing my pots even further. I will show those pics in a few days too. Looking good, will be following
I already have tubing and pumps and timer.... ya that'd be cool send me the link when you get a chance , with the run down on the system :d5:. I have been thinking about autopots for that reason and because of growers like @Hansbricks :smoking:.

I already have tubing and pumps and timer.... ya that'd be cool send me the link when you get a chance , with the run down on the system :d5:. I have been thinking about autopots for that reason and because of growers like @Hansbricks :smoking:.
I have a lot of AutoPots. They work well, but are rather expensive. If you decide to get them, get the single versions...not the side by side ones. Your plants will get too big and collide. Btw, I made some homemade mini Airdomes for my little pot experiment...the Airdomes are the best part of AutoPots.

really nice start IceWater421, I've grown HSO blue dream auto 3 times now and does really good for me
hey trailanimal iv read that the hso blue dream had has a tendancy to hermie did u find this with any of your three

Back