Mephisto Genetics IceWater Does Mephisto Genetics x2

IMG_2384.PNG

Thought tonight would be a good time to do a little grow update on the girls.
Today marks 29days for the Bubba Kush , Hesinberg , Tyrone Special . Than the Gorilla Ogs are on day 19. Since last update waterings have picked up and girls are starting to get there legs up and running :d5:. I had my light a little to close I find so they where looking grumpy do I bumped it up another 6inches or so . I also noticed a fungus knat flying around first bug in 3 cycles . I think it's just weather getting nice nothing I can't deal with :shooty:. I gave the girls a misting of some safers end all soap which has never failed me. Girls usally look abit annoyed when I use it on them but better safe than sorry. :thumbsup:

Oh almost forgot to mention when I was tying down the main top of the hesinberg I snapped it clean off :shrug:. That was a first for me .... so live and learn was funny too cuz I wasn't being rough :face:. She has 6 nice tops though and will have to send her energy there so it's all good :greenthumb:.

It's still pretty earlier for me to say how I feel about these smaller buckets. i have been thinking all run the Cherry Bomb Auto and Blue Kush Dinafem auto for my next run :amazon:

Lookin healthy. How do you like the Heisenberg? I am extremely tempted to germ one myself. Knowing its lineage I don't think a person can lose once it pops the soil.

It's still pretty earlier for me to say how I feel about these smaller buckets. i have been thinking all run the Cherry Bomb Auto and Blue Kush Dinafem auto for my next run :amazon:
I would also like to do a documented grow battle pretty soon .... cough ... cough @stepside or @A-Train purely out of respect and progressively getting better and wanting to match up with people that inspired me to keep learning and going for better results every time I drop a seed.

Lookin healthy. How do you like the Heisenberg? I am extremely tempted to germ one myself. Knowing its lineage I don't think a person can lose once it pops the soil.
What is it's lineage lol I can't seem to remember I won them do thought let's give them a try... so far it's pretty early for me to say but I'm liking the structure of the plant and she seems to be a pretty good feeder.

Back