Dinafem IceWater Does DinaFem (White Cheese Auto)

I meant the strains, but how about the lightm
The strain is a beast loves the food and really packs on the frost and denseness . Makes really good bubble hash too . Really stinks when she's in bloom :d5:

The strain is a beast loves the food and really packs on the frost and denseness . Makes really good bubble hash too . Really stinks when she's in bloom :d5:
This is from what I've seen with the two I ran .

View attachment 740290 View attachment 740291 View attachment 740292 View attachment 740293 Here's a few pics I took tonight of some bubble that just came out the bags . I think it will go very blonde when it's dry and I took a pic of some of the curing white cheese buds .... smell is great ! The chunk of bubble is about the size of a ping pong ball and is rock solid :pass:

Some fire looking bubble hash and a great harvest mate :slap:

This has been a great diary to follow along and we at Dinafem are very pleased at how well you have done with our strains. You really have done a fantastic job and has been a pleasure to watch this grow unfold and now come to an end with some stunning extract :thumbsup:

Thank you for a killer diary and will look forward to a smoke report on both the final dry product and of course the stunning blond bubble :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Great to hear so carbon filter ar a must :pass: You have been warned lol

All the best

Mark.
I'm totally blown away by this strain .
One for its yield second for its quality, the high is very strong ! The extracts are best I've done hands down. I couldn't be happier with it . I can't wait to run the bluekush autos I think they will be next level !

IMG_2444.JPG
IMG_2445.PNG

Would thus be a nice lump of bubble hash?

Looks tasty :pass:

All the best

Mark..
It sure is lol melts and bubbles soon as flame touches it .... get super ripped very little lol

Back