New Grower I want a good sativa strain. Suggestions?

Dr. Babnik

Virtus ex Alto
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Six Shooter, Black Stone, Stone Dragon, Moroccan and home made hash
I have only indica dom strains in the fridge; Great White Shark and Bloody Skunk.

I want a sativa dom strain for my next grow. And the higher THC is better.

Any suggestions and experiences to share?

I am looking at Dinafem Think Different og Moby Dick xxl.
Going to Dutch Passion homepage and comming back with more for second opinions.

Are they too big for my facilities? I have 160 cm from floor to seeling. I have ordered diffusers for my led so I don't fry the girls.

Last edited:
I am currently enjoying a recent harvest of Fast Buds Mexican Airlines. Enjoyable with a nice kick.
It looks interesting.
What was your grow conditions and yield?

My conditions for Fast Buds Mex Airline and Calif Snow were indoor tent, led lights 24/7, coco loco/perlite medium. Got little over an ounce of the Calif Snow, that was in a 3 gallon smart pot. Got over 2 ounces of the Mex Airline in a 5 gallon smart pot. Both were ph problematic due to my old ph device going haywire, consequently my yields were down from the norm.

I have only indica dom strains in the fridge; Great White Shark and Bloody Skunk.

I want a sativa dom strain for my next grow. And the higher THC is better.

Any suggestions and experiences to share?

I am looking at Dinafem Think Different og Moby Dick xxl.
Going to Dutch Passion homepage and comming back with more for second opinions.

Are they too big for my facilities? I have 160 cm from floor to seeling. I have ordered diffusers for my led so I don't fry the girls.
What's up doc !! HSO blue dream is a sativa Dom plant,fast finish and easy to grow.and strong smoke ..hope that helps

What's up doc !! HSO blue dream is a sativa Dom plant,fast finish and easy to grow.and strong smoke ..hope that helps
Looks good!

I am currently enjoying a recent harvest of Fast Buds Mexican Airlines. Enjoyable with a nice kick.

I follwed Your recommedation. Ordered Mex. Airlines today.

panama lime looks 100% sativa and is taking its time growing.It is growing indoors under led 24/7 in a hempy 3gal using jacks 2part nutes. probably has another 4-5 weeks to go and has been growing already for about 10 weeks but I think I will get about 4-5 oz from it..

Back