Dinafem Grim & Herman's RDWC Adventure

Thank you Scally, im subbed to your new grow.
:drool: Hell of a grow guys. I started reading on page 1, but I couldn't resist going to the last page. Low and behold, what a fuckin harvest!!! :drool:
Hello Need4Weed
Glad you were excited about this thread. Thanks for the comment.
That is awesome!!!! Yeah them mobys sure can eat huh? that's crazy amount of buds. Top notch grow brother
Moby Dick Auto XXL is a heavy feeder but not fussed on cal/mg too much compared to other autos. Thanks Faded
What a haul! Awesome job grim and co. and the same again to come with cheese xxl
Cheers Sanguine
Hopefully i can get some pictures up of the cheese drying.
WOW Nice Job :thumbsup:
Thanking you pyrokev
Stella grow and results Grim. Well done mate. I have to ask mate, where do you vent off too in a size of that setup
Hi user K
To be honest we didnt have the funds for the proper extraction equipment. So we all pulled together whatever fans an we had but it still wasnt efficient. Thanks for the comment.

Hello folks thank you all for the comments and joining us on this adventure it sure was fun.
We didnt do as well as expected but still cannot complain about the yield.
The total weight was just over 3000g which isnt a whole lot compared to the amount of plants that we had.
Moby Dicks total was a little over 2000g and the Cheese came in at just over 1000g.
Anyone going to grow out the Cheese Auto XXL from Dinafem be warned its get huge very quickly.
Our mistake was just not having enough light for the shear size the plants got to.
Hope to do much better in the next grow.

What i would give to have 3kg of moby dick and cheese jarred up!
I think thats pretty damm impressive for your 1st run on such a large scale.
I know what you mean about the cheese they even got pretty big for me lol
You planning any more big grows like this again mate?

What i would give to have 3kg of moby dick and cheese jarred up!
I think thats pretty damm impressive for your 1st run on such a large scale.
I know what you mean about the cheese they even got pretty big for me lol
You planning any more big grows like this again mate?

Hello Sanguine
Thank you every so much for the kind words dude it means alot.
Sorry i have been neglecting the journals of late but il be over to check yours out if its not finished already.
I wont be doing anymore grows on this scale for a long time unless another friends needs my help.

Back