I Found my home.

I've been on several other grow forums and AFN to me is the best. Welcome back and keep posting.
We depend on the members to keep the AFN vibe :vibe:. Your first post in this thread is that vibe exactly. Keep up the good work.

:slap:

woooohoooooo. I got some rep. Very nice indeed. What a good start to my Saturday morning. A nice coffee, something nice in a large skin, and some rep. My day is all ready complete.
A BIG thankyou to M.O.G if I knew how to tag you in I would lmao. Really appreciate it.
And thankyou to everyone else on this thread for making me feel very welcome.

Yep absolutely spot on. AFN is a place where everybody can ask questions and share their experience. The moderators have done a great job at upholding this forums level of decency and respect between members.

I was on Roll it up and the culture is toxic. New growers with 0 experience would come in asking questions and there is a little circle of well known members who would proceed to ridicule and bash them just to stroke their own pathetic egos. And while all this is going the piss weak admin would ban the newbie for biting back because he's too scared to clean up the regulars. It's ruining that site and a lot of people delete their accounts because of it. Some of the RIU circle jerk crew hang out in here too but they know that they can't get away with their crap because the AFN admin won't let that shit fly.

Sorry for the rant and naming names. But hey it is what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back buddy!! And remember the advices that where given. Rome wasn't build in one day. Slowly build up your fanbase and check other peoples posts... :thumbsup:

Welcome back buddy!! And remember the advices that where given. Rome wasn't build in one day. Slowly build up your fanbase and check other peoples posts... :thumbsup:
First time using social media, just finding my way. It’s never appealed to me, but it’s great fun being here and sharing grows.

Back