HushHush does Mephisto

Good day all,

Woke up to my seed with a decent tail on so into her first home of some lightly precharged coco and a little weak solution sprayed over her before a little dome went on top. Lovely, into the tent you go!

10c8e3752ac55eb41ff57dc678e3f72b.jpg
edb15d77f14aa644fce7930887f84a25.jpg

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to tag along as I plan to run some White Crack soon enough and I want to glean some info if possible. Good Luck @HushHush

Thank you. I’m pretty new to this but the good thing about AFN is that we can learn together. I will make mistakes no doubt, and with the guidance from fellow growers I will be able to rectify the guidance that was refused previously [emoji6]

What kinda growing medium will you be using? Why White Crack?

But more importantly thank you for subbing. Please feel free to jump in at any time [emoji106]

HH

HushHush does Mephisto
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...ds/HushHush-does-Mephisto.66600/&share_type=t

Auto%20Glueberry%20OG%201R.jpg

This is a Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry in coco, in a 15 liter pot and it is 1.25 Meters wide!

So depending on the strain your growing pot size can play an important factor,..................growing a relatively small strain............ then giving it every extra bit of root space can help with maxing your yield.

Growing an XXL strains or super autos for example and using a big pot, in a small space and you could find yourself with huge thug of a plant, that has outgrown its space.

This Auto Glueberry wouldn't fit in to a 70cm x 70cm space, it's almost twice as wide.

It is better to start with smaller pots and get bigger pots once you are used to growing in your space and see what works with the techniques and methods you use.

Everyone has a slightly different growing style and experience level, every grow you do, you will learn something new and maybe one day you will look back and think "hmm if only".............but hindsight is always 20/20 and you can see things with clarity, that you wouldn't have been able to see looking forward, due to lack of knowledge and experience.

Once knowledge has been accrued and experience gained , then it is the time to apply it and grow bigger and better than before.

First learn to grow good plants which have some nice buds & then learn to maximize the yield.

In the first post HushHush mentioned his last journal wasn't successful, so let's get him the basics first and then teach him to grow monsters after that.

AFN is famous for supporting new growers and especially so, because of our friendly helpful members, who are always willing to lend a hand and many new growers have gone on to be expert growers, with their own techniques and styles.

Just remember when you first started growing and the advice you were given, new growers need to start from scratch and work their way up to where more experienced growers are.

They need to be helped step by step so they can learn and grow in confidence, Rome wasn't built in a day so, K.I.S.S and after that make it as involved and as in depth as you like.

One last thing brother, try read as many journals as you can where the tent size, substrate and equipment are similar. Coco journals especially.

I'm looking forward to further installments and lots of nice pics and enjoy the rest of your weekend bro:pass::coco::smokeit::forward:
Well put my friend

Back