Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

Cheers pal I've got ya covered so just @SOOTDAWG left to post and a big thank you to all of you for your tags and updates and putting on a great show for @HSO-Mark ect
Will take pictures when I get home I’m at Home Depot getting some electrical gear....woof

Sorry for letting you wait @St. Tom but here i am, both Lads at week 4 and tomorrow they will be transplanted to final 20 liter grow bags....
View attachment 1062041
View attachment 1062042
View attachment 1062043

Trip Hazard.jpg

Electrics look a bit untidy there, Mongol.... Health & Safety "Trip Hazard"

@TheMongol

Trip Hazard Pic.jpg

:yellowcard:

:pass:
:crying::rofl::crying:

Last edited:
Will take pictures when I get home I’m at Home Depot getting some electrical gear....woof
Cool pal even a day late it's not a big deal long as you let me know

remember folks we are on week 4 updates plus we have plant choice just after
Week 4 updates May 22nd - 28th
Plant Choice May 31st -June 1st This is the Week 5 Update.

remember folks we are on week 4 updates plus we have plant choice just after
Week 4 updates May 22nd - 28th
Plant Choice May 31st -June 1st This is the Week 5 Update.

Thanks for your continued support and help with this HSO grow battle it's much appreciated my friend :pass:

For your hard work and help coordinating this Grow Battle. Feel free to pick a couple of HSO releases and I'll make sure they come your way :thumbsup:

We are really kicking into gear now and all diaries have some amazing looking plant's. It's going to get crazy as these plants enter bloom :pass:

Bring it on, can't wait :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

Thanks for your continued support and help with this HSO grow battle it's much appreciated my friend :pass:

For your hard work and help coordinating this Grow Battle. Feel free to pick a couple of HSO releases and I'll make sure they come your way :thumbsup:

We are really kicking into gear now and all diaries have some amazing looking plant's. It's going to get crazy as these plants enter bloom :pass:

Bring it on, can't wait :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..
@HSO-Mark maybe at some stage id love to do some cbd crosses as ive just grown one and for pain my wifes coming away from her codeine it would have to be an autoflower have you got any of them in the pipeline :bighug::pass:

Last edited:
Update Week 4

Tag:- @St. Tom

Both girls are now feeding from the bottle... The Autopots are starting to do their thing !

Lights raised to keep optimum distance from each plant. I love the AutoCobs @BigSm0

From today the girls went onto a 20/4 Light cycle.

24tht May 2019 Plant 1.jpg

24tht May 2019 Plant 2.jpg

Environment is holding well, although I had to add a humidifier to raise the RH a tad to my desired target.

Pulse 24th May 2019.jpg

@HSO-Mark

Update Week 4

Tag:- @St. Tom

Both girls are now feeding from the bottle... The Autopots are starting to do their thing !

Lights raised to keep optimum distance from each plant. I love the AutoCobs @BigSm0

From today the girls went onto a 20/4 Light cycle.

View attachment 1063192

View attachment 1063191

Environment is holding well, although I had to add a humidifier to raise the RH a tad to my desired target.

View attachment 1063190

@HSO-Mark
i got you pal first week 4 update this week

Back