Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

@St. Tom Week 2 Update

Blue Dream Day 24

Bushing out nicely and creeping up daily. She's got her mini res which very very slowly wicks in MC at .4g/L & Calmag at .5ml/L, and I top feed plain water.

img_20190509_124315-jpg.1056792
img_20190509_124526-jpg.1056794

I just updated my journal and forgot to tag u @St. Tom so you can use this for update. Probably updated already but here she is anyway. Day 17 blue dream. Gonna fim today. Healthy lookin girl. I like this girl, she gonna get alot attention once all her sisters get outside. Hopefully can make her real big. Pretty sure she will surpass the 90 g but will see. Its early
20190509_063957.jpg
20190509_064006.jpg

@St. Tom Week 2 Update

Blue Dream Day 24

Bushing out nicely and creeping up daily. She's got her mini res which very very slowly wicks in MC at .4g/L & Calmag at .5ml/L, and I top feed plain water.

img_20190509_124315-jpg.1056792
img_20190509_124526-jpg.1056794
Cheers growbro
I just updated my journal and forgot to tag u @St. Tom so you can use this for update. Probably updated already but here she is anyway. Day 17 blue dream. Gonna fim today. Healthy lookin girl. I like this girl, she gonna get alot attention once all her sisters get outside. Hopefully can make her real big. Pretty sure she will surpass the 90 g but will see. Its earlyView attachment 1056803 View attachment 1056804
cheers pal week 2 done

HSO Grow Off Update - @St. Tom

Week 2 update. Dedoverde Haze Auto at Day 19. Not really growing at a good rate. Younger plants have caught up to her but that doesn't necessarily mean anything as its just too early. I just hope she will stretch a little more for me to train.

She is most compact of all plants so far. Perhaps I got a small pheno?
501dcebfbe38ab5ac2c6df9a79ffb45c.jpg

HSO Grow Off Update - @St. Tom

Week 2 update. Dedoverde Haze Auto at Day 19. Not really growing at a good rate. Younger plants have caught up to her but that doesn't necessarily mean anything as its just too early. I just hope she will stretch a little more for me to train.

She is most compact of all plants so far. Perhaps I got a small pheno?
501dcebfbe38ab5ac2c6df9a79ffb45c.jpg
Thanks brother how u doing

Thanks brother how u doing

Wish I could say all good but some shit happened but i can't seem to get it off my mind. Reading on some techniques and even tried some "exercises" that supposedly can help release bad energy/thoughts.

But besides that, its really all good. Lol

Wish I could say all good but some shit happened but i can't seem to get it off my mind. Reading on some techniques and even tried some "exercises" that supposedly can help release bad energy/thoughts.

But besides that, its really all good. Lol
I feel you there pal if I get stressed it really hits me all over I try keep my circle in my life very small some people just bring me down I'm sending you good vibes pal

I must say I'm loving the way the grow battle has been set up. It's so much easier to view each grow separately and then comment in this mass thread. So much easier for us vendors and I'm loving this format @St. Tom A big thank you for keeping this organised and setting it up :thumbsup:

Lovely work by all participating members. Keep it up all :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

Back