download.jpg
:crying:

UPDATE ON BUD SWELLING/BACK BUILDING technique.

8 days ago I topped 7 shoots and all of them have turned out great instead of having one main bud top there is 3 as well as all the way down the stem she's fatter I will definitely be doing it from here on but now I've got 36 more cola's to chop the top on.

Who ever thinks growing weed is for lazy ppl has never grown anything good I spend more time with this plant then I do anything else!

I will try to get better pics of them today.
20170224_204100.jpg

20170224_232827.jpg

Also lets see how she finishes under her new 900 watt viparspectra!
20170224_164130.jpg

UPDATE ON BUD SWELLING/BACK BUILDING technique.

8 days ago I topped 7 shoots and all of them have turned out great instead of having one main bud top there is 3 as well as all the way down the stem she's fatter I will definitely be doing it from here on but now I've got 36 more cola's to chop the top on.

Who ever thinks growing weed is for lazy ppl has never grown anything good I spend more time with this plant then I do anything else!

I will try to get better pics of them today.
View attachment 707455
View attachment 707456

Also lets see how she finishes under her new 900 watt viparspectra!
View attachment 707457
Woot woot!!! Looking good! She is on the dance floor with all that light.. Im still waiting for my shot at budbuilding...

U got that right brother I spend hours taking care of the ten I have and they so bushy it is time consuming

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Thats the fun part( for me) about training,spending the time needed is not for the meek and mild..if you let up for a minute they'll do their own thing and ruin all your effort..woop em into shape:naughtystep: and keep a :pimphand:......:drunks:

Back