oh damn your vpd must be way too high, to the point of them almost closing down all the stomata
the only way to grow is with a humidifier, right?

oh damn your vpd must be way too high, to the point of them almost closing down all the stomata
the only way to grow is with a humidifier, right?
Ive used them in the past.Its a struggle sometimes because i open grow and the flowering plants are right next to the veg plants,cant make it to humid or the buds suffer
image.jpeg

Oh hell no, that water is freezing! They dive for jade there...in wet suits. I live about 1/2hour away from there, but I do love their weed!
Cold water,no good!! Good weed,great!! I spent a few years in Clearwater FLA, warm water.. Went to Fort Pierce cold and choppy.. Someday ill be back on the water,right now im landlocked..shoot im at work and im also weedlocked till 3:30!!!

Ive used them in the past.Its a struggle sometimes because i open grow and the flowering plants are right next to the veg plants,cant make it to humid or the buds suffer View attachment 706524
Damn look at all that space!
It looks great brother!
I look at that room and I think " you lucky sod"!!
Here I' am in a cab 60cm x 100cm lol
That why i have to maximize my grow and squeeze every last drop out of it.
20% humidit jeez man that is low!
Flowering plants should be good with another 20% RH but I've seen you plants so I'll shut my mouth and let you do what you do , because it seems to work!

Bwahahaah not always what it seems Arty..i tried tents and couldnt control temps.there is two windows in the opposite corner of that room,so no way to run a scrubber to keep cool fresh air ..i have to have the 16sf or 4x4 area to maximize my legal 12 plant count limit.my best yield to date was 838 grams or 1.38 grams per watt( under rhe 600 HID) ..i think i can do better with the cobs?!? There is a lot of space but i need working space as well,which is why i never built/tried a single scrog net,ya have to have a way to work on them and rotate for best light and air circulation..
Damn look at all that space!
It looks great brother!
I look at that room and I think " you lucky sod"!!
Here I' am in a cab 60cm x 100cm lol
That why i have to maximize my grow and squeeze every last drop out of it.
20% humidit jeez man that is low!
Flowering plants should be good with another 20% RH but I've seen you plants so I'll shut my mouth and let you do what you do , because it seems to work!

Back