So,after the topping the nodes are starting to take off,the close up shows the top nodes but the lower nodes are now even with them..LST will begin this weekend..i wil also be completing the cob,this will be a make it or break it point for the plants!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back row are optic foliar.
Bottom right is the sativa dom plant so it is getting taller than the rest which are all indica dom.
The Optic Foliar plant do put on a lot more new growth but because I am having to defoliate to let the lower bud sites get some light and because they also need some air through them.
Too much overlapping foliage and you get leaf overlap and the lower leaf get condensation on it , an ideal place for powdery mildew to take hold, so off come the unwanted leaves.
Optic Foliar is truly awesome hopefully as the buds start forming the results will be easier to see.
Bottom center is starting to show little pompoms but all the rest are showing hairs but are a little bit behind and are not yet showing so well.
The bottom right sati dom plant is also showing some small pompoms.
In the future weeks this grow is gonna start looking awesome, I can't wait!
The Sati dom was also the plant that doesn't like to be sprayed, you rememder she looked pissed ! She looks a lot better now though!

Last edited:
So,after the topping the nodes are starting to take off,the close up shows the top nodes but the lower nodes are now even with them..LST will begin this weekend..i wil also be completing the cob,this will be a make it or break it point for the plants!View attachment 706460View attachment 706461
Yeah brother , let the bending begin :naughtystep: those girls need some discipline.
I can't wait to see your new LED monster in action!:jointman:
:highfive:High five for this thread, it is a damn fin thread!:hump:

Last edited:
Yeah brother , let the bending begin :naughtystep: those girls need some discipline.
I can't wait to see you new LED monster in action!:jointman:
:highfive:High five for this thread, it is a damn fin thread!:hump:
Thanks Arty!! I thank everybody for contributing to it..together we will spread the word about all forms of training..more soon!!

I love to see how people manipulate their plants as we all have slightly different slants on similar techniques.
The bud doubling was an eye opener" I love learning new methods of maximizing yields and this was one I hadn't seen before!

I love to see how people manipulate their plants as we all have slightly different slants on similar techniques.
The bud doubling was an eye opener" I love learning new methods of maximizing yields and this was one I hadn't seen before!
Are ya gonna try it?? Everybodies plants are ahead of mine,,we need a full report,please!!

Are ya gonna try it?? Everybodies plants are ahead of mine,,we need a full report,please!!
Ok here's the thing I have 6 plants with multiple tops.
Each top will form it's own cola.
Each cola is made of lots of smaller buds.
Each smaller bud needs to be bud fimmed, so it might be a bit of an ask to do the whole lot every 14 days (probably twice in the flowering time I have)
So I might try it on one plant.
If I was to do all 6 plants that would be a good couple of hours snipping away.
All I can say is if I get the time then I will do it.

906389a70b381ba1a8718521e666dc89.jpg
4e9f2232c2b26a9fb76ae096183009c2.jpg
fcf975f44192fa2314f237594ab13b09.jpg
82ce9a8d57af114696a3acd5e2643570.jpg
everyone of those shoots that come out from letting em get light do turn into bud . And will be my clones. I have so many growing from the bottom I'll get twenty clones without hurting weight . Taking those 3 to 4 leave off and leaving a lil there fucking works even better inside than out

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

The little leaf sticks you let stand, REMOVE THEM; That's how you get mold.

The little leaf sticks you let stand, REMOVE THEM; That's how you get mold.
Thats good advice in some situations,where i am in CO i fight the low humidity,sometimes in the low 20s.. I have "stress" issues from it sometimes!!

Back