Outdoor HSO/VisionSeeds Auto Line

@CANABUZ so far i've had my best luck with the fastbuds strains, especially the fastberry. my green crack stayed a little smaller like your UK cheese, but i think it was more user error than the genetics. my mephisto plant got super stunted for like a week around 9 or 10 days, from me trying to transplant it too soon [again user error]. However, then over the next week she really bounced back and is doing a lot better than I thought she ever would [was pretty sure she'd die]. i already ordered some more gear from mephisto, and mitch totally hooked it up with the freebies — highly recommend ordering straight from their site if you get any of their strains. getting ready to order a bunch more fastbuds seeds, having a hard time deciding what i want, so many of their strains look so dank.

I have the CM from fastbuds and it smells amazing!!!

@CANABUZ also, you might wanna give a shot at a tiered pot set up, where you use a small peat pot or plastic cup, and "plant" it into the soil so about 1/2 the cup sticks out and then you water just that at the start, and once the plant starts to get bigger you can water out around it. i did it a few diff ways in this grow, and the one thing that all the good plants have in common is that small cup to start in. even the green crack plant i have going on, which i started in a 5" peat pot, isn't growing nearly as fast as the two that started in 3" peat pots. i think in the very short life span of autos, even something like those 2" make a difference. good luck with your grows!!!

@The Elvis ROCK'N'ROLL!!!

I pulled it some time ago, I really fracked it up, thing started to toss nanners.Lol. after i pulled it i noticed that the root "pig talled" on me .Ha, I guess its time to hit up The Vault Cannabis Seeds for some goodies.

Back