Outdoor HSO/VisionSeeds Auto Line

Holly frak I killed it, Negligence and poor gardening skill brought the NL from vision to its end.And I was really looking forward to tasting it.

@DABaracuss , I was lucky and got mine as a freebie. But I was looking forward to a good NL auto.
I guess it's time to look into a different auto breeder, any suggestions?

Maybe we can have a Vision seeds rep , tell us if this is the norm, with there seeds. I have tried contacting them on there web site and its impossible

Dang that's sad news to read. Was looking forward to watching that NL go the distance.all we can do is learn from our mistakes Hopefully the remainder of your grow goes well .wish you the best of luck

I have had no luck with my Vision seeds Ak49 they either didnt pop or died after pop.

hi
Check out my Ak 49 looks good. almost ready...
Pops

IMAG0104.jpg
IMAG0105.jpg
IMAG0118-1.jpg
@calaverasgrown, Tell me about it, was def looking forwad to some auto smoke , Dont like having to wait till dec for my other girls to harvest.

@DABaracuss, I have sent Vision seeds a email. no reply yet. Maybe there too big to talk to some small fry like me.

@Pops, Thank-you for the invete, im deff going to take a look at your grow.

Time for an update yall. Heres the UK fem auto by HSO, it smells sweet. not as big as i would want it. May be ill do better next time.

if at first you dont succeed smoke a fatty and try again,i popped 5 nl's from nirvana but 3 died within a day inside the propagator.the other 2 are still small but close to finished,i have a journal in new growers if u want to stop in,good luck in future grows

Thank-you for the invite @calaveragrown, I will deff check it out.

@CANABUZ so far i've had my best luck with the fastbuds strains, especially the fastberry. my green crack stayed a little smaller like your UK cheese, but i think it was more user error than the genetics. my mephisto plant got super stunted for like a week around 9 or 10 days, from me trying to transplant it too soon [again user error]. However, then over the next week she really bounced back and is doing a lot better than I thought she ever would [was pretty sure she'd die]. i already ordered some more gear from mephisto, and mitch totally hooked it up with the freebies — highly recommend ordering straight from their site if you get any of their strains. getting ready to order a bunch more fastbuds seeds, having a hard time deciding what i want, so many of their strains look so dank.

Back