Humboldt Seed Organization HSO Sugar Breath & OGKZ

:spels::spels: ------ :drool: :hump: :drool: hubba hubba hubba! Trip mate, great to see you about again, and in fine form- :d5: ... No doubt, the 'shrooming Keebler Elves have been cavorting about in there with a sack of bakers sugar --exactly! :crying: ...... How's the aroma? ...must heavenly....
@HSO-Mark and I will pull up a chair and eye-hump these beauties all the way to the jars- :rofl:
I'll be running Gorilla Breath outside this season, so I'll be looking forward to HSO snow too! :greenthumb:
:rofl: thanks Waira, glad to be growing these fine genetics:cheers: the aroma on the OGKZ is kind of complex, i can definitely smell the zkittlez terps on top then in the back i get a rotten/dank kush smell. sugar breath i havent really nailed down the smell as its still maturing but i get a sweet cookie kind of smell from it so far. i will update with a better interpretation of its smell.
your more than welcome to pull up a seat, i just got in some 2 more strains from HSO that i will log on here, I will be doing HSO's The NEW and Raspberry Diesel. ill get the logs up in the next day cpl days once they are above ground. Currently in a cup of water:headbang::pass:

To bad I cant get any. They took the last seeds at the post. Missed dinafem blueberry cookies and moby dick auto. Now I cant get any seeds from dinafem or HSO.
you could explain to @HSO-Mark that you were to late and offer to do a journal i think he may say yes @Bigg Al as there after journals and you were added late to the testers

Last edited:
Already talk to him about both. I was the 2nd person from here that got their seeds taken. Dont see it happening

Last edited:
To bad I cant get any. They took the last seeds at the post. Missed dinafem blueberry cookies and moby dick auto. Now I cant get any seeds from dinafem or HSO.

Already talk to him about both. I was the 2nd person from here that got their seeds taken. Dont see it happening
ahh man that sucks,where are you located approximately? hope your luck changes:pass:
Holy mother of Mary Jane they are looking insane!
hey N.O. thanks the coming weeks should be a real treat for our eyes:eyebrows:

i will get some pics of them tonight but i may not have time to upload them until after the weekend
until then all is well and they are looking great. i really cant wait for this grow to wrap up so i can sample them:woohoo1:

You can we are always willing to try again either via Spain. As that failed I'm willing to send via the UK out of my pocket :pass:

That was a pain that they got seized at customs but as I've said we can try again no issue. Just drop me a pm mate :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

you could explain to @HSO-Mark that you were to late and offer to do a journal i think he may say yes @Bigg Al as there after journals and you were added late to the testers

It was a customs issue mate if my memory serves me right they got snagged and seized. But, That's never stopped us and I'm quite willing to try again via a different method :thumbsup:

Kind regards :pass:

Mark..

Back