Humboldt Seed Organization HSO Sugar Breath & OGKZ

ok a week sounds good, plus i ended up taking off the Sugar Breaths Head so now she will have 2 main colas.( i was afraid of her getting too tall for my tent in flower and being too close to my lights.

and about the signed pack I am BEYOND excited that i won!:woohoo1::woohoo: i never win anything :rofl: I almost dont wanna open the pack but you know i just have to see what Gems are inside that:rofl::thumbsup: I will probably document that one once i get a chance to run i. Im currently looking for some Sativa's for my Photoperoid selection. I recently lost my Chocolope cut ive had for a while now.:shrug:

Are you opening you pack mate?

I'm keeping mine sealed as a keepsake :pass:

I have 2 x 3 seed pack's reserved for AFN members. I just need 2 of the best photoperiod grower to showcase this exclusive new HSO release :bong:

Kind regards

Mark.

Are you opening you pack mate?

I'm keeping mine sealed as a keepsake :pass:

I have 2 x 3 seed pack's reserved for AFN members. I just need 2 of the best photoperiod grower to showcase this exclusive new HSO release :bong:

Kind regards

Mark.
hey mark, i would LOVE to keep that pack sealed.....
If you want i could definitely hook you and HSO up with a nice grow log just let me know:thumbsup:
i got some pics of the girls tonight before i put them into flower:shooty:
4x4 Tent all cleaned
DSC_0600.JPG
Humboldt Seed Organization
Sugar Breath

DSC_0591.JPG
DSC_0592.JPG
DSC_0593.JPG
DSC_0594.JPG
DSC_0595.JPG
DSC_0596.JPG
DSC_0597.JPG

Humboldt Seed Organization
OGKZ
DSC_0606.JPG
DSC_0607.JPG
DSC_0608.JPG
DSC_0609.JPG
DSC_0610.JPG

In the tent
i also have a small chocolate Mint OG cut left from my last run in 2 gallon pots finishing up i had 4 cuts of it I flowered out quick for some meds..
I dont see this strain leaving my stables any time soon. My preferred method of growing this one so far is to top and scrog it for golfball sized buds:thumbsup:
DSC_0601.JPG
DSC_0601.JPG
DSC_0602.JPG
DSC_0603.JPG
DSC_0605.JPG

Last edited:

Looking fantastic brother :pass:

Look out for a PM my friend. I have something "New" for you lol

Until next time. Keep up the great work your doing a fine job mate :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

thanks mark i cant complaint about these two, they are kicking ass!
some quick pics in the tent of the Humboldt Seed Organization OGKZ and Sugarbreath
OGKZ
DSC_0684.JPG
DSC_0685.JPG

Sugar Breath
DSC_0686.JPG
DSC_0687.JPG
DSC_0688.JPG

thanks mark i cant complaint about these two, they are kicking ass!
some quick pics in the tent of the Humboldt Seed Organization OGKZ and Sugarbreath
OGKZ
View attachment 1052046 View attachment 1052048
Sugar Breath
View attachment 1052049 View attachment 1052051 View attachment 1052053

That's high praise coming from you buddy and great to read that both OGKZ and Sugar Breath are proving easy to grow and manage strains :bong:

Your smashing this grow out of the park mate. Some lovely flowers being formed and trichome production has kicked in :pass:

Until next time buddy :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

That's high praise coming from you buddy and great to read that both OGKZ and Sugar Breath are proving easy to grow and manage strains :bong:

Your smashing this grow out of the park mate. Some lovely flowers being formed and trichome production has kicked in :pass:

Until next time buddy :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..
thanks Mark, yah they are very easy to grow so far, i did notice that the OGKZ doesnt like as much light as the sugarbreath.( a note for my future grows) very tight node spacing on her so next time i would like to give her a little less light to space the nodes a little bit more.
I will be giving them a AACT here in the next few days when they are ready to be fed. Time to Bring on the BUDS!:woohoo1:

Back