Humboldt Seed Organization HSO Chemdawg

Atulip

Fungi Friend
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
T20 Double Whisky Sour
Just finished up a Chemdawg grow in the blog area, time for round 2 of HSO's Chemdawg. Here's a little taste of our future:
full

Setup:
  • 4'x8' tent
  • 800w of Cree Cobs 3500k, and 1 Mars sp3000
  • Two 3' Flood tables with 27gallon reservoirs.
  • 4" Rockwool cubes in a hydroton bed
  • 8" Filter and fan
  • 6" Clip on fans
  • Dehumidifier as needed
  • RO water with 100ppm calimagic and ~500ppm MegaCrop 2 part
1206201050a_HDR[1].jpg

They're about 3 or 4 weeks from cut, and they have all been topped once. The mother was culled to make more space, hopefully I'll pull enough top bud here to keep us smoking chemdawg for a while.

We'll give them another week or two to veg and stretch their roots into the hydroton a bit. Last grow was successful using MegaCrop 1 part, this grow I wanted to give the 2 part a shot.

full

full

full

full

Another week down. Looking to flip at the end of this week probably. Some droopiness, humidity has been low around 30% this week. Maintaining about 500ppm MegaCrop 2 part and 100ppm calimagic. Half were tied down, the other half I ran out of wire for, so they're oh natural.

full

full

full

Hi pal. Would you say this strain is a good representation of the clone only Chem 91?

Nearly a week in flowering. Gave them a moderate defoliation today, thinned out some shoots. Left the left side of the tent a little bushier; we'll see what they're looking like in another week.

Day 5 Flower
full

full

full

full

full

10 Days in flower and we have a lovely stretch going. Looks like budding will start soon. Didn't quite fill out the space as much as I'd like but we should have good airflow at least. pH is high sitting around 6.2. She's due for a res change in a few days so we'll leave it be until then.

Day 10 Flower
full

full

full

full

Back