Outdoor how to yield a pound outdoors?

We have a good population of deer where I am at . Only had a problem with them a few times and used a granular deer repellent (think it was Repel) . I just made a big circle around the patches and never saw signs of deer again .

But...... did have fox ect problems . Apparently they will dig up your plants if you use chicken manure that is not old enough , as well as if you use blood meal . I thought someone was just being a dick and pulling my plants out of the ground until I found fox tracks .

I run line of monfil. fishing line from tree to tree like invisible fence, suppose to spook the deer when they run into it because they cant see it... not sure if it works, but I haven't had a deer eat my ganj so far in the ten years I've employed this method.

I do run into turtles, tortoises and other critters eating my plants... I can't do much about them tho they're on the endangered list. I see hundreds of them where I grow, I must be in a hotspot where overdeveloping has ran the off to. I just consider myself lucky enough to feed their ganja cravings.. I've tried to steer them to eating other crops by leaving fresh lettuce and greens near the tortoise holes but they snub there noses at it and head straight for the ladies. I'm thinking of planting some of the broccoli I've already started near the grows maybe they'l eat that instead. all it takes is one bite from those guys and a plant is chopped down
... everything just loves weed more than anything else, I don't blame em.. I love it too!

Wow, just noticed how far off topic this thread has gone, I do like the direction it's gone it tho, just mislabeled

Back