New Grower How to Scrog autoflowers??

Reaction score
Hey guys! Starting my first grow with Fast buds GSC, Basically I would like to know everything there is to know about scrogging autoflowers?

I have limited height in my grow area so need to make the most of it. :p

2.5x3x5 converted closet with a mars 2 400 watt

I understand that autoflowers have a very short veg period which makes it a lot harder to fill the screen. I'm unsure on a few things;
At what height should the screen be above the pot?
How long into flower do I train for?

Oh and after you finish training, how much distance on average do the buds grow above the screen?

Any auto Scrog advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys and happy growing! :D

Hey guys! Starting my first grow with Fast buds GSC, Basically I would like to know everything there is to know about scrogging autoflowers?

I have limited height in my grow area so need to make the most of it. :p

2.5x3x5 converted closet with a mars 2 400 watt

I understand that autoflowers have a very short veg period which makes it a lot harder to fill the screen. I'm unsure on a few things;
At what height should the screen be above the pot?
How long into flower do I train for?

Oh and after you finish training, how much distance on average do the buds grow above the screen?

Any auto Scrog advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys and happy growing! :D

My grow tent is of similar specs and I use lst to manage the heights of my plants. I cycle in new plants every 3-4wks and I'm wary of playing around with scrog nets and lst has been very successful for me so far

I do a lst aswell when things get out of hand and she gets super stretchy i put a net in 15 cm from my max hight and i start weaving her through. The net should be lower to do a proper scrog but i still get a decent yield with my 150 watt light.

The downside is mainly that i am not able to get her out of the cabinet now to give a proper spray treatment.
I would say ideal hight for my autos in 5 l pots would be between 35 and 40 cm from pot.
As soon as see starts the stretch i would go at her. Not in her first 2 to 3 weeks.

Im growing in similar size cab

Back