Indoor How to roll a V-Stripe joint.

Back in the late 70's. I heard a couple of guys refer to such a concoction as a "lowrider." A true lowrider consitsed of your best weed, a little bit of hash and oil stripes "painted" ontp the paper lengthwise. Of course, American potheads didnt really use the filter setup and the cone shape. First time I ever saw that was in Amsterdam circa 1986 and the guys were still mostly rolling up hash with cigarette tobacco and using the short side of the "lid" of a Marlboro box pack to make the filter. Sinsemilla was apparently just strting to show up in the better coffeshops at that point because I bought some. The BIG guys like the Bulldog werent really selling bud even my second trip in May of 87. I had heard about "cone joint" but had never seen someone roll one until that first trip. Suffice to say that a cone is easier to roll with cigarette tobacco.

Back in the late 70's. I heard a couple of guys refer to such a concoction as a "lowrider." A true lowrider consitsed of your best weed, a little bit of hash and oil stripes "painted" ontp the paper lengthwise. Of course, American potheads didnt really use the filter setup and the cone shape. First time I ever saw that was in Amsterdam circa 1986 and the guys were still mostly rolling up hash with cigarette tobacco and using the short side of the "lid" of a Marlboro box pack to make the filter. Sinsemilla was apparently just strting to show up in the better coffeshops at that point because I bought some. The BIG guys like the Bulldog werent really selling bud even my second trip in May of 87. I had heard about "cone joint" but had never seen someone roll one until that first trip. Suffice to say that a cone is easier to roll with cigarette tobacco.
I knew I wouldn't have been the first to do this dude lol...thanks for your post, I will be pressing and striping more soon...

I knew I wouldn't have been the first to do this dude lol...thanks for your post, I will be pressing and striping more soon...
Actually the first "cone joints" that me and my friends saw were probably the corn husk spliffs that the Rastafarians would roll up. But those required not only skill but properly dried corn husks to make, so we eever tried. plus they required a lot of weed. LOL ON a couple of occasions, we made big party joints using like 3 EZ Wider or Big Bambu papers and dumping the contents of what I would call an "urban dime bag" inot said papers. WE rolled up one of those once with just regular weed and got 4 people whacked. Then my buddy took two other guys out and smoked the joint rolled from the roach and they all got stoned out of their minds. But we had less tolerance back then. :crying:

Suffice to say that a cone is easier to roll with cigarette tobacco.
...dude, I hafta disagree with this, sorry...I am not being standoffish in any way, it's just I gave tobacco up about 5-6 years ago and I have no probs rolling pure weed cones at all, in fact it sticks together better lol...I have discovered a good way to roll a cone is make a longer roach, slightly offset it when you roll the roach up....and the single most important thing is to start the final roll at the roach...the first bit of paper you fold over, is the btm left corner and it goes around the roach....it rolls itself after that dude hehe:pass:

Edit:....I wish I had the brains to make a video that would explain better what I mean dude haha sorry haha:crying:

...dude, I hafta disagree with this, sorry...I am not being standoffish in any way, it's just I gave tobacco up about 5-6 years ago and I have no probs rolling pure weed cones at all, in fact it sticks together better lol...I have discovered a good way to roll a cone is make a longer roach, slightly offset it when you roll the roach up....and the single most important thing is to start the final roll at the roach...the first bit of paper you fold over, is the btm left corner and it goes around the roach....it rolls itself after that dude hehe:pass:

Edit:....I wish I had the brains to make a video that would explain better what I mean dude haha sorry haha:crying:
why don't you make an Instagram vid and post it here to show your skills bro also hows your ear i hope your getting back on track :bighug: :pass:

why don't you make an Instagram vid and post it here to show your skills bro also hows your ear i hope your getting back on track :bighug: :pass:
Feeling better now dude thanks, hope you are feeling better too :bighug::pass:

:worship::worship:...Just have to drop a quick NOOOOOOICE ONE!! to @AutoBobje in this thread...I would ask when he reads this, that he would post in here the short vid he made of the most excellent joint he rolled..... first V-stripe brother I think?...well done dude...:d5::pass:

I been making about 2 a week lol. I really enjoy it. I don't have filters but just use two papers and make some magic haha..as of late I have hash so I'll crumble some hash in there before liftoff. Good idea here in the thread

:worship::worship:...Just have to drop a quick NOOOOOOICE ONE!! to @AutoBobje in this thread...I would ask when he reads this, that he would post in here the short vid he made of the most excellent joint he rolled..... first V-stripe brother I think?...well done dude...:d5::pass:
Ask and you shall receive brother :pass:
20210729_215300_90.gif

Back