Indoor How to roll a V-Stripe joint.

....after answering the above gromies post haha...this seems a bit overkill now haha...
Last night's V-Stripe...
IMG_20210512_135133871.jpg

....and here is todays that I just smoked .....Woooah I'm high..
IMG_20210513_104130587.jpg

...also..heh!...I was thinking I would just close this thread and keep it just as information for everyone and anyone....but it has occurred to me that it will be good to keep it open and keep posting the V-Stripe's I make on here for any improvements, the AFN community or I might find, so everyone can use them!!

Free The Weed.

Vapo.....:peace:

My afternoon VapoStripe...I reduced the overall length of the rolling paper a bit in an effort to save on weed....then I realized I am making these things to get high as f**k....d'oh :doh:...why am I cutting bits off???...anyway here it is...
IMG_20210513_144924146.jpg
IMG_20210513_145712448.jpg

..also haha, idk if our US gromie's and groshe's (or anyone else ftm.) had this T.V advert back in the 80's...the Aquafresh toothpaste and with the song that goes "Red stripe, blue stripe, white stripe bright blah blah...."...think the same tune haha but put my words in hehe.....
1 stripe, 2 stripe, 3 stripe 4.

Vapo's VapoStripe will make
your arse hit floor.

Smoke one you'll see.
They turn up gravity.

(Deep Voice Lines.)
I extract all my rosin..
solventlessly...

Awesome tutorial, thanks for sharing. I hope you do continue to post your new creations.

Awesome tutorial, thanks for sharing. I hope you do continue to post your new creations.
Thanks dude...and I will try haha..I just need to remember to post the pics before I smoke it haha:pass::d5:

My afternoon VapoStripe...I reduced the overall length of the rolling paper a bit in an effort to save on weed....then I realized I am making these things to get high as f**k....d'oh :doh:...why am I cutting bits off???...anyway here it is...View attachment 1317786View attachment 1317787
..also haha, idk if our US gromie's and groshe's (or anyone else ftm.) had this T.V advert back in the 80's...the Aquafresh toothpaste and with the song that goes "Red stripe, blue stripe, white stripe bright blah blah...."...think the same tune haha but put my words in hehe.....
1 stripe, 2 stripe, 3 stripe 4.

Vapo's VapoStripe will make
your arse hit floor.

Smoke one you'll see.
They turn up gravity.

(Deep Voice Lines.)
I extract all my rosin..
solventlessly...

I remember that so thought I'd bring you some nostalgia

Back