New Grower How to generate traffic in new grower/member treads.

It's going to take me a while to figure out how to create a journal,thers so much info and I can use every bit I can get new to auto's.I"ve got northern light's and a root ound white widos a friend gave them to me nothing I can do with thems thanks for your help I want to know every thing about auto's and you guy's are the experts and I look forward too my next grow in side,cop's are using drones and my plants are monsters I have 6 wks before bud time

It's going to take me a while to figure out how to create a journal,thers so much info and I can use every bit I can get new to auto's.I"ve got northern light's and a root ound white widos a friend gave them to me nothing I can do with thems thanks for your help I want to know every thing about auto's and you guy's are the experts and I look forward too my next grow in side,cop's are using drones and my plants are monsters I have 6 wks before bud time
The best way is to start a journal and figure it out as you go. Go to the appropriate section and click to start a thread. The title of your post is key. If you say "my grow" you might not get any people visit but call it "first grow Dinafem xxxl in soil under 1000w light" and you get all sorts showing up.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

it can be real tricky to get looks as a new grower.some folk struggle for views and give up in the end.check out the live intros section for people in the same shoes as you,same goes for new growers section.pop into live stoners gossip when you stuck at a loose end,or have 15mins to spare over a cuppa tea.
be a fantastic grower,the shittest of grower,add some comedy or something diffferent or unique,or just do it you way and what will be will be.and if ya get a smoke at the end bonus :smoking:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Good info thanks!

Back