How many autoflowers under led in 70cm x 70 cm?

A 3 gallon pot of Coco means only 1 plant for that size tent in my opinion, unless you a willing to do loads and loads of LST.
This is my 60x120x180cm tent with 6 three gallon pots plus a wellie boot :)
Trust me when I say that staying on top of defoliation plus LST was a bit stressful.
Done under two of the TS1000 lights.
View attachment 1352873
Looks very nice! That's actually the kind of set up I had in mind at first but It was a bit above my budget (If I also count in the nutes, the medium and all the accessories). So if I understand correctly it's beter to grow one autoflower, some LST, scrog net should be ok to fill my size of tent?

Looks very nice! That's actually the kind of set up I had in mind at first but It was a bit above my budget (If I also count in the nutes, the medium and all the accessories). So if I understand correctly it's beter to grow one autoflower, some LST, scrog net should be ok to fill my size of tent?

I have 2 autos in a 75x75 tent and they are not large and space is already getting tight, my next run I will be doing a single auto in an autopot using coco, I have a 240w led and I’d be happy to hit 1g per watt

Back