Fast Buds How long till harvest? GSC auto day 103

That is nippy! I would start giving her plain water no more food. She will ripen fast.

From the looks of it, this bud is gonna put most of the stuff you get locally to shame
Yes I flushed the pot the other day with quite a bit of water and haven't fed it nutrients for weeks
Damn, she's looking great for no nutes. All lush and green with a very thick stalk. Nice work dude!

Damn, she's looking great for no nutes. All lush and green with a very thick stalk. Nice work dude!

Thanks man, I lst'd her a lot up until flowering, get really strong winds around here

I'd put how well I've done down to helpful people on the internet giving good information, you have saved a plant from an early chop!

No picture yet, but it's been a week since this post, pistils are starting to turn a very deep red colour on the top buds, bottom buds still look fluffy and empty.
after next Tuesday there is going to be terrible rain for days, but leading up to this there will be sunshine, should I harvest on this coming Tuesday?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Update pictures 1 week early :)
What do you guys think, harvest next Tuesday?

Forecast has changed, Wednesday will be 23*c and sunny, harvest pushed back till then :)

Am I getting close?
Doesn't look like there's any Amber in there not sure if they're cloudy or clear either
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Better wait for more experienced hands, but with those pistils gone like that, I'd be hackin'...

Back