Fast Buds How long till harvest? GSC auto day 103

Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
got this Girl Scout cookies auto that's been going for about 14 weeks now

Planted outside in the UK on April 24th in a 16l smart pot filled with compost

About 30% of pistils are orange,upper buds are covered in trichs and feel pretty firm

I was thinking of harvesting in the next 5 days and was hoping to get an oz from the plant, this is my first grow

Just wondering two things,
has anyone got a rough estimate of how long before harvest?

will I get much more bud development if left for a two more weeks?

Forgot to mention, the bottom buds are looking a bit immature in comparision, could I benefit from harvesting sequentially?

There has already been yellowing in a number of lower fan leaves but I have removed these before taking pictures

Hello thanks for the reply, just read that link you posted, so you think just hang on till the whole plant starts yellowing? Glad you think the bud will continue to develop, if it fattens up and the lower parts mature I think I'll definitely get an oz from it

Yeah general rule is wait till 75% of the plant is yellowing on you. It will be some narcotic shit though. Have you started just giving her plain water yet?

I thought I'd be harvesting in around 70 days it's turning out to be around 120! Probably due to the chilly start this plant got, first weeks of its life were 0-3*C night temps and 8-13 in the day.

From the looks of it, this bud is gonna put most of the stuff you get locally to shame
Yes I flushed the pot the other day with quite a bit of water and haven't fed it nutrients for weeks

Back