Mephisto Genetics House of Dreams. Illuminauto Edition

The sour Alien Livers got the chop today. Here’s a pic of the main sorry for the sideways pic
C779E34F-C576-4304-803B-69155FA269DF.jpeg
3F91B895-FABB-4EB8-9BBA-6EBC3225F7A5.jpeg

4DE055A9-1E73-4527-B871-F2E029B3293A.jpeg
1D68D804-61F8-4641-8140-5ACCDBCB1F38.jpeg
The Creme Bubbly met the axe today, she smells sooooooo good. The hubba bubba really came through in this one. It’s a smell that just transports me straight back to being a youngster and little league baseball games where I stuffed my face full of gum mmmmmm. Here is a couple pics

View attachment 818464 View attachment 818465 The Creme Bubbly met the axe today, she smells sooooooo good. The hubba bubba really came through in this one. It’s a smell that just transports me straight back to being a youngster and little league baseball games where I stuffed my face full of gum mmmmmm. Here is a couple pics
God, she sounds delicious! When I was a kid in little league we could buy a chunk of bubble gum called Big Mouth, if she smells like that I can't wait to drop that Bean! Beautiful plants man, really nice work.

So I just got done smoking a bowl of the Creme Bubbly and I don’t know if it’s cause I cut it down a little early. There was maybe 1 or 2 amber trichs on the whole plant lol. But I think it may be the strongest meph strain I have grown. Holy Shit I am high AF right now lol.

Hey Derek :d5: You old seadog!! hehehe

How's life treating you?!?
Those buds look fantastic! I've got some Sour Livers in the tent at the moment - beautiful plant!!

You go easy with those dabs! :rofl: .... did i hear you'd set yourself on fire!?? >.< ... Gossiping stoners eh!?!? lol

:pass:

Hey Derek :d5: You old seadog!! hehehe

How's life treating you?!?
Those buds look fantastic! I've got some Sour Livers in the tent at the moment - beautiful plant!!

You go easy with those dabs! :rofl: .... did i hear you'd set yourself on fire!?? >.< ... Gossiping stoners eh!?!? lol

:pass:
Lol yes the rumors are true. Good to see you around the house of dreams. This Creme Bubbly is something else
F56051B3-7B59-4DE7-BC6E-9BC14C2AA6AC.jpeg

Back